Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Member From North Europe.

Nexgen

Hello, everyone.

My name is Robert and i'm 18 years old. My old Green Laser Pointer brought me here, because i wanted to know how lasers actually work. I have read alot about laser safety. I bought Eagle Pair 190-540nm without hesitation.

At the beginning everything was okay, except my bank account :umbrella:

Now to the lasers i have:
Sm0kVHZeB1s.jpg

Currently im waiting for my overdriven NDB7675 and C6 host from SL to arrive :p

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Nexgen. :)
Good job on researching safety first.
Just be careful with your pocket 300mW as that isn't covered by your goggles.
Nice collection of lasers you have already.
Lasers burn a hole in your pocket. :D Don't expect anything less.
You will enjoy the colour of the NDB7675. 460nm+ is a very nice shade of blue.
Have fun and stay safe. :beer:

Encap

Welcome to the fourm--nice introduction.

A new member from Estonia---nice--we need more people from that area of the world--there are a few but not many.

I see you have a nice colection of lasers started---good quality choices.

Enjoy you time on LPF and have some fun learning what there is to be learned--LPF is a great forum as forums go --it is all about the members and LPF is lucky to have friendly and great members who are alwys contributing somehing of interest.

LPF has wide array of members for all walks of life with a wealth of knowledge, skills, abilities, and interest in all thing lasers related.

Remember always --eye safety comes first and always use safe laser handling and operating procedures.

Last edited:
Welcome Nexgen, good to see another new guy, like me! You have a outstanding collection of lasers. :drool: I look forward to seeing some beam shots of your lasers! Lots of good information here in this forum. Have fun!!

Hi Robert,
Tere tulemast foorum hea söber, siit leiad nõu küsida! :wave:

I'm really glad to see another Finno-Ugric member here!
For me it is quite easy to understand Estonian language (eesti keel) because similarity of Finnish language. -Where you are located in Estonia?

Great and helpful community here on LPF, warm welcome and enjoy your stay and be safe!

BTW..
Really looking forward outdoor beam shots. You guys have very beautiful countryside, especially Muhu-land ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Ma ei saa aru ühest sõnast, mida te ütlete. :D

Quite easy to understand. :thinking: Only if you use Google translate. :crackup:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Lol, I suppose so. :p What would be your equivalent of me understanding Welsh or Irish then? :D

Radim

Great intro, Robert.
Welcome to the LPF community. You will have a lot of info here, fun and awesome and inspiring moments. As mentioned here you can find amazingly wide laser use, inspiration for projects, just awesome stuff. Just try some keywords of your interest in search bar.
Rep+ for a nice intro and safety thinking - and yes, get eyewear for your red one

BTW Could you share your intentions and experience from the Sanwu pocket? I'm considering acquiring whole rainbow of pockets from them - special purposes. ;)

BobMc

Welcome and be safe. Love that line up of lasers you got, beautiful. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing possibly some beam shots, and you never know maybe some builds threads in the future. Enjoy. :)

Nexgen

Hi Robert,
Tere tulemast foorum hea söber, siit leiad nõu küsida! :wave:

I'm really glad to see another Finno-Ugric member here!
For me it is quite easy to understand Estonian language (eesti keel) because similarity of Finnish language. -Where you are located in Estonia?

Great and helpful community here on LPF, warm welcome and enjoy your stay and be safe!

BTW..
Really looking forward outdoor beam shots. You guys have very beautiful countryside, especially Muhu-land ;)

Tere soomlane:D
I live in Tallinn. It's the capital.
I'll post beamshots soon ;)

Welcome to the Laser Pointers Forum, Robert. That was very very nice introduction. I hope you enjoy your stay here and are able to learn everything you are hoping to.

ArcticDude, You had me laughing so hard I was in tears! Thank you for that. :crackup:

Last edited: