Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Jetlasers PL-E mini!

Here are some 473nm beam shots along with other colors including 532nm, 445nm, 650nm, 520nm.
Sorry to bother everyone as it's kinda pics heavy. :)

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-1.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-2.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-4.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-5.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-6.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-8.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-9.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-10.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-11.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-12.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-13.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-14.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-15.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-16.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-17.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-18.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-19.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-20.jpg

Feel free to ask if other pics are needed.

Last edited:

BobMc

Here are some 473nm beam shots along with other colors including 532nm, 445nm, 650nm, 520nm.
Sorry to bother everyone as it's kinda pics heavy. :)

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-5.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-6.jpg

473nm-pl-e-mini-jetlasers-8.jpg

Feel free to ask if other pics are needed.[/QUOTE]

Is that a picture of the pistol dazzler ?? Been eyeing that about a year?? Maybe, if I can talk momma into a third job! :). ( if it is can you post some more pictures of it?) Thanks :)

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Bother us?? These pic's are a treat:beer::):)

Exactly, can't ever show too many beams!

Thanks Gray, for all the beautiful photos; your last pic of the "Mini" rainbow is cool, and I think that 473nm is going to be a "must have" for many! :yh:

Last edited:

GSS

Exactly, can't ever show too many beams!

Thanks Gray, for all the beautiful photos; your last pic of the "Mini" rainbow is cool, and I think that 473nm is going to be a "must have" for many! :yh:
I'm freaking out at the 300mw and 400mw units at less than $300.
They all have to also pleasantly over spec I would think and unmatched in stablity and beam specs:)
Would I even need more than 400mw of 532??

Last edited:

Razako

They all have to also pleasantly over spec I would think and unmatched in stablity and beam specs:)
It's always good to have a high power 532nm. The beam specs are so much better than diode lasers, and that's what makes it worth it IMO.

Reactions: GSS

GSS

It's always good to have a high power 532nm. The beam specs are so much better than diode lasers, and that's what makes it worth it IMO.
This wouldn't be a laser I would use for burning other than the initial match.
Like you said that great beam spec would be the pure enjoyment.
I'm thinking 400mw would be perfect, as not so much over kill that I wouldn't enjoy it properly but awesomely bright enough.
Could I really crave more??:thinking::)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

There are never gaurantees on being overspec, but Jetlasers have traditionally been overspec, and sometimes, very overspec!

I think 400mW of 532nm would be more than adequate, besides, you may be suprised and end up with more than anticipated! ;)

PS - I just saw your last post; you can always crave more! :D

Last edited:

Razako

This wouldn't be a laser I would use for burning other than the initial match.
Like you said that great beam spec would be the pure enjoyment.
I'm thinking 400mw would be perfect, as not so much over kill that I wouldn't enjoy it properly but awesomely bright enough.
Could I really crave more??:thinking::)
Tough question honestly. What would your main use for it be? If burning isn't a concern and you just want something with an awesome beam to point around outside or w/e, then a 300-400mw 532 would be perfect. There's no significant reason to go up to class IV models outside of bragging rights if burning isn't important. The beam will be somewhat brighter, but whether it's worth the added cost is up to you.

Here's the thread on my 800mw PL-E pro. It should give an idea of what to expect from these and how bright the beam is at that power level. There's no guarantee of these being overspec, but if past examples are an indicator you could probably buy the 400mw model and get something North of 500mw.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/s-here-800mw-532nm-pl-e-pro-98743.html

Last edited:

GSS

I wouldn't use such a nice unit for burning, unless it was in a higher powered class 4 labby system which I don't see in my near future.
Also being that these 532's tend to light up the whole room when used inside, its for sure more of a night sky pointer.
Oh yes Bowtie, when I first joined I bought an Opto 75mw unit at 86mw thinking that was way more than enough and quickly regretted not getiing more:( Still though its a nice unit that I rarely use and keep it tucked away:)
I do think now iv'e had enough lasers and some more experience to believe that 400mw of 532 should be very satisfying and would end my quest for another.
Razako, thanks for the video and it shows a nice bright "green", but even though I have a few other 532's at 100mw or so they do show a nice beam at night but unless its a little drizzly I don't see a really bright intense "green" by eye as my phone camera does pick it.
I'm hoping 400mw is exactly what I want:)

Last edited:
Uw la la la, nice , looking forward to reading your thoughts and checking out some pics . Fingers on the :drool: button.

Wow your post count to rep count ratio is off the charts :beer: