Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW FEELER Spyder Arctic III Replica

ped

Busted.gif

You have been.

jakeGT

And why do you have like 3 threads on your group buy? And a group buy for the WL executive.

Dude, NOBODY is going to send you money so you
May wanna abandon this idea. If somebody sends you money I feel bad for them

Trevor

While I won't say it's out of the realm of possibility, an assertion that this is DAoO implies that he fabricated a situation in which he was scamming himself.

I wouldn't put it past him, it seems like just sneaking back in would be much, much easier. :p

-Trevor

While I won't say it's out of the realm of possibility, an assertion that this is DAoO implies that he fabricated a situation in which he was scamming himself.

I wouldn't put it past him, it seems like just sneaking back in would be much, much easier. :p

-Trevor

"Fabricate a situation in which he scammed himself". Funny and possible at the same time LOL think about it :cool:

So now people think im DAoO. Even though I posted a scam report of him... Who in the world would post a scam report about themselves? DAoO tried to scam me, and now im considered DAoO... If this is attempt to troll stop :mad: . I try to make a group buy for some people and its considered a negative. I just have to say WTF

wtf.jpg

How about a link or C/P of that scam report for people that are not
members over there and don't want to register...

Jerry

LaserMaster (His Reply)
Master Of All Wavelengths Of Light

Vouch: 0

You have absolutely no proof. enjoy your neg rep fagg0t :)

Everyone else is happy with their lasers ^_^

suck a dick

and this is HF, FAGS hang out at LPF lolol!! (like you)

AND your findings ar about two years old NEW-F@G!!

GTFO! HF! NO ONE WANT YOU HERE!

Last edited:
Well thanks guys, Im repfucked over their and Im accused of being a scammer/DAoO here. So I guess I dont belong here or there. DAoO is no longer a scammer, people have ordered lasers from him, and they got them. So what do you have to say?

Trevor

He did have a lot of issues when he was here.

Hell, he had international packages seized in countries with no laser laws because the box and its contents smelled of weed.

A lot of unfulfilled orders, a lot of general idiocy. Regardless of whether he's still a "scammer," he's still the same person with the same tendencies.

-Trevor

daguin

The main problem here is that you appear to have decided that you can make a quick buck off of the forum without having actually contributed anything, nor providing a better deal for the members.

We are a bit sensitive to being viewed as a cash cow to be milked

Your main problem over there is that the membership at HF have NO IDEA what a quality laser is. They are used to being screwed by cheap, green and red, Chinese lasers while being ignored by the dealers.

Tyler fits in at that forum. Eventually his lasers will begin to fail at rate that his rep will falter.

We hold builders to a higher standard than HF members do.

Peace,
dave