Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New EliteLasers.com products! Introducing the AQUA Series and FOGGO Series!

Trevor

And just one observation: I had a feeling that this forum had changed a bit with the time with all the bashing and mocking, but unfortunately it's just the same. That's a real shame.

Questioning the unsubstantiated claims of someone who wants our money is not bashing or mocking.

It's common sense.

-Trevor

JLSE

We don't have to "come up" with anything.
You can call it whatever you want, but I invite you to not order anything until you have proof enough to do so.

And just one observation: I had a feeling that this forum had changed a bit with the time with all the bashing and mocking, but unfortunately it's just the same. That's a real shame.

Still, will post the pics tomorrow. See you, good night!

Yes this forum has changed.. scammers come, & scammers go..
You made no mention of specs and continue to do so..

Too good to be true usually is, and im not the only one here with that gut
feeling.. You are offering for sale something that may be completely bogus
and when called on it, you get defensive..

If these are in fact 1W @ 300$ you will have a line up of buyers, myself
included...

Best of luck... :beer:

First off I am glad that we have established you have a meter and are willing to provide readings of your lasers. That is awesome.
Secondly thanks for actually talking to use here instead of just posting a link. It is nice when sellers make an effort.
Third I'd just like to mention that people here will always assume the worst until solid proof of output is shown. It is a defense mechanism that has developed through the years of unsupported output claims by many sellers. It is nothing personal.

First off I am glad that we have established you have a meter and are willing to provide readings of your lasers. That is awesome.
Secondly thanks for actually talking to use here instead of just posting a link. It is nice when sellers make an effort.
Third I'd just like to mention that people here will always assume the worst until solid proof of output is shown. It is a defense mechanism that has developed through the years of unsupported output claims by many sellers. It is nothing personal.

Thank you! Will try my best to provide everything I'm asked.

And you have to understand, a 1W red laser for 300 dollars, in handheld form, is going to raise questions. No matter what.

Fenzir

Alright Elite, here's what I would do if I were you. If you have an IR filter, go grab that badboy.

I don't mean to sound picky here, but for the best results among the community, this is what I suggest for you to do.

Make a video, include voice audio if possible. Clearly state what you're doing, "Testing FOGGO 1w red laser" would be fine. Turn it around and point it around the room if possible and as long as it's safe so we can be sure that it IS a red laser, then proceed to LPM it, when doing this, as Trevor had mentioned earlier, hold it 6-12 inches or 10-15 CM away from your Laser Power Meter. Then, when it is about at it's peak, slide an IR filter in front of the laser. Do this with 2-3 lasers if possible. If not, one is fine.
Clearly state that you are elitelasers.

I'm not telling you to do anything, but if I had a product and it was honestly as good as yours could be, this is what I would do to show it and it's power.

I also agree with Yobrsal how you are sticking around and communicating with us here, it helps a lot. If you saw Dinodirect's communication within our community 2 or 3 months ago, it would be a perfect example of what NOT to do. Although, he's talking to us more now, back then a lot of us didn't trust him at all.
If your lasers DO turn out to be a true 1w, it will probably be the next laser I purchase.

Thanks for taking your time to help us.

Last edited:
Alright Elite, here's what I would do if I were you. If you have an IR filter, go grab that badboy.

I don't mean to sound picky here, but for the best results among the community, this is what I suggest for you to do.

Make a video, include voice audio if possible. Clearly state what you're doing, "Testing FOGGO 1w red laser" would be fine. Turn it around and point it around the room if possible and as long as it's safe so we can be sure that it IS a red laser, then proceed to LPM it, when doing this, as Trevor had mentioned earlier, hold it 6-12 inches or 10-15 CM away from your Laser Power Meter. Then, when it is about at it's peak, slide an IR filter in front of the laser. Do this with 2-3 lasers if possible. If not, one is fine.
Clearly state that you are elitelasers.

I'm not telling you to do anything, but if I had a product and it was honestly as good as yours could be, this is what I would do to show it and it's power.

I also agree with Yobrsal how you are sticking around and communicating with us here, it helps a lot. If you saw Dinodirect's communication within our community 2 or 3 months ago, it would be a perfect example of what NOT to do. Although, he's talking to us more now, back then a lot of us didn't trust him at all.
If your lasers DO turn out to be a true 1w, it will probably be the next laser I purchase.

Thanks for taking your time to help us.

UMMM why would he IR filter a 650nm laser? :confused:

Hes got a good idea just not the right Wisdom... :twak:

Do that with your 532 nm laser....

And - the IR filter and Wash Repeat for the others :D

EDIT: BAH YOU BEAT ME BY Seconds and I wrote more information i win Yorb

Last edited:
I think what Fenzir means by using an IR filter for the Red laser is to make sure he is not adding a IR Laser as well as the red laser on the sensor.

Since we cant see IR on some cameras.

Wow That like the Biggest "Painting your Roses Red" If I ever Saw One... Nice Save... :D

I think he just made a mistake... but who knows :whistle:

:na:

I saw and already understood the point. You do make a good one. But I still think with his Reaction that I'm right but it really doesn't matter. I do hope he allows someone to test these lasers as I'm sure a Lot would like to Know....

Yea i agree. I hope so too. Ill be in for one for sure at that price. Red laser are my favorites.:cool:

Fenzir

A fourth thing, on your website under the "foggo" series
>May I ask where that name came from?
It has a link to buy safety glasses for $25, but that is also the price of the glasses for your green lasers?
Under the accessories part of your store, there is only one pair of glasses listed. Do you sell 2 different pairs or is there only one pair that you're also advertising to go with your red laser?

We don't want the uneducated to hurt themselves, seeing as the only pair in your accessories department is
"OD>4 for 200-540nm"
And your FOGGO laser is
"Red 650nm Laser"

Please don't be the new Wicked.

Last edited: