Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New company for greenies 5~50mW (buyincoins.com)

Hi!

I don't think this company has been mentioned here. So i'll put it up for recommendation.

For those in the "low end" laser market that still want to make a fair deal I can recommend the chinese supplier www.buyincoins.com.

I have done a lot of dealing with them for their 5mW pointers on e-bay and the product quality has been Very nice for the price.

The recommended products are their green lasers in the "P2" series. Put in P2 in the search box to hit some results.

I have as said earlier purchased a lot of their 5mW's and all of them has been Very bright (probably overspec at 20mW+, you can feel some smaller heat sensation on bare skin) and great beam divergence. The dot size remains reasonably small on long distances.

Some price examples are:

5mW: $7.49
10mW: $7.99
20mW: $8.49
30mW: $8.89
50mW: $11.49

Now. As said earlier their 5mW feel very strong. I don't have a LPM, but I have the gut feeling that they may sell off the units not passing as 50mW as lower powered ones.

This model looks identical to the 10mW that DX sells for $15.76, but it comes in bulk without batteries.

Mikael

D

Deleted member 8382

They sound really good, but I doubt 50mW for 11$ can work lol

Also, it's not only the lasers, the bt dongle that DX sells at 2.50 is solt at 1.80 here, and they have like almost all the top sellers on DX cheaper!

Gona order something cheap to test their service right now, I'll tell you soon.

Yours,
Albert

HIMNL9

Only one advice (but this is not just for this company, but for all those online sellers):

stay away from any cheap "conversion cable" products :p

One of my clients buyed one of those "VGA to SCART" cables from one of these companies, and burned the VGA card !

I opened the cable, and found that they just attached the RGB out of the VGA connector to the RGB pins of the SCART connectors, regardless about the signal levels, sync, and so on, not even a resistor in series :p

Buyincoins also sell those trustfire batteries. Do they ship >5mW lasers to the U.S.?

Last edited:

Grix

I like how they use the Mozilla Thunderbird icon to promote their free shipping.

'nyways, nice prices, even if the lasers turns out to be way below spec.

I like how they use the Mozilla Thunderbird icon to promote their free shipping.

'nyways, nice prices, even if the lasers turns out to be way below spec.

In my experience the green 5mW:ers as they supply are above spec.

Cannot speak for the higher rated ones before I get em ;) As said, they probably manufacture a whole batch and then categorize them afterwards. That's just a highly likely hunch however.

However, some pics of the P2 model which I have taken, if anyone is interested.

Beamshot (P2 in the middle, obv. Lit a match right before shot to make beams more visible. All are 5mW models.):
00.jpg

Beamshot at night:
03.jpg

The pointers:
04.jpg

Dot:
05.jpg

Hallucynogenyc said:
Gona order something cheap to test their service right now, I'll tell you soon.

Hope yer order goes well! Otherwise I've made an introductory fool of myself recommending them :D

Last edited:
I just ordered one of their 50mW ones. I don't have an LPM so I can't test the output power when it gets here.

I just ordered one of their 50mW ones. I don't have an LPM so I can't test the output power when it gets here.

I've made an order of their different P2 pointers aswell. Hoping to have some material to review when they arrive.

Same here however, no LPM.

Just did some initial calculations for dot sizes to calculate mRad for divergence on the P2 units I have. These are the results.

At 0.5m the dot is about 5mm diameter in core

At 18m (reflection in mirror and back) the dot size is about 16-18mm (hard to say exactly with my shaky hands! :) )

This giving an mRad of 0.62 - 0.74. And this is the case for all my 3 5mW units. I understand these are quite good values?

I cheated and used pseudonomen137's JScript mRad Calculator as I don't know the formula for calculating the mRad. I am however quite sure it should be easy.

How long do they usually take to get to your home? I live in the U.S. Hopefully customs won't confiscate the laser. I asked them to remove all warning labels.They don't come with batteries, right?

How long do they usually take to get to your home? I live in the U.S. Hopefully customs won't confiscate the laser. I asked them to remove all warning labels.They don't come with batteries, right?

About 7-14 days to Sweden. They are quite anonymously packed. Not declared for the retail value (a lot lower). No batteries. All in bulk. Bubble plastic wrapping :)

I hope that they will pass through US customs fine for you!

Mikael

seems to have pretty low prices..
ill put some more money into my paypal and order some.

Good find

mmmm... i've never seen so low prices.... ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. free shipping? i think cosr more ship this laser that the laser itself XD how can they have so low price? i am starting to think that they pay a laser about 1 to 4 $ XD

The shipping is free for all of their products. I think.I made an account their and their customer service seems ok. You get an inbox for messages from them in the account instead of them sending things to your email.Looks like they sell tons of flashlights too.

Last edited: