Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW CNI 589nm YELLOW LASER F/S

Lets email all major companys that they need to create yellow diodes for their next gen projectors :) :p
I mean i remember that blue was mega expensive about a year ago. Now it is pretty cheap compared to other colors.

DJNY

Lets email all major companys that they need to create yellow diodes for their next gen projectors :) :p
I mean i remember that blue was mega expensive about a year ago. Now it is pretty cheap compared to other colors.

The blue you mean (473nm) is still very expensive ;)

sorry phoenix77 i will have to pass on the offer, would prefer a pen host :)

good luck with the sale!

@ milirad, That deal fell through. The exhaust system (which was all rusty) fell off the guys car, so he can't buy it............... rob

@ milirad, That deal fell through. The exhaust system (which was all rusty) fell off the guys car, so he can't buy it............... rob

Hang in there Rob-:cryyy:- someone will take it--it my be 'exhausting' tho-:wave:--ROTFL:D

You know Gray said he would be fine if you needed to sell your JETL- you will prolly get more tho, if you wait til the GBs are all done. After that the 250mWs go back to $500 plus shipping!! How much did yours peak at??:shhh:

Bro Len

Dang, sorry to hear that Rob. Wish I had the money to take this off your hands, I'd be helping a friend and getting a kickass laser to boot. :eg:

JLSE

If I had the cash id grab this in a heartbeat. :beer:

I THINK that is a VERY REASONABLE PRICE for a virtually "BRAND NEW LASER".........

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! my time to play with it was wanting more power but this will do just fine for now i cant pass up this good price ...