Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Banner for Stonetek ! NEW DEADLINE !!

Re: New Banner for Stonetek !

Where have I seen this before?
Oh, wait.
The banner I posted on the first page.
Nice job.
:spank:

This is a coincidence, I never saw that banner before! Sorry...
But I wont be removing me banner since I did not copy it, and I used a different process to make it.

unless you really want me too remove it.

And my original plan was to replace the RPL head in my first banner with the new one, but I ended of making a new one instead.

That happened to me on the modwerx banner contest and it is the reason I won't post my banner here until after the contest ends.

Yeah i was considering watermarking mine but the stuff I make is usually pretty distinctive with a lot of painstaking brushing, so it would be quite difficult to copy (I hope). I hope Senkat sees my post...if I basically have no chance to win now because of a misunderstanding, that would really suck because I put in an entire night's worth of work doing the brushing on those banners...

Dopamine - everyone has the exact same chances as anyone else. I was simply replying to your comment, not your banner. The banner is the entire point of this thread, and is all that matters to me - although thanks for your explanation of, "stonier" and educating me as to other possible meanings. MY apologies for flying off the handle. Now, I'll be back online in a few days, I had (yet another) back surgery last night, and just got home from the hopsickle. I'll play catch up with everyone once I heal a tad more, and some sanity returns to me :) Again, my most sincere apologies for acting the ASS, Dopamine.

Dopamine - everyone has the exact same chances as anyone else. I was simply replying to your comment, not your banner. The banner is the entire point of this thread, and is all that matters to me - although thanks for your explanation of, "stonier" and educating me as to other possible meanings. MY apologies for flying off the handle. Now, I'll be back online in a few days, I had (yet another) back surgery last night, and just got home from the hopsickle. I'll play catch up with everyone once I heal a tad more, and some sanity returns to me :) Again, my most sincere apologies for acting the ASS, Dopamine.

Apology gladly accepted :). Those back surgeries can be really tough - one of my teachers during high school had to get several in a row and he was out for a while. Hope the recovery's not too bad!

May I ask what surgery this was?

As in, how many thus far to fix an old farts' back ? Or do you mean, what type of surgery ? :) I've actually lost count (easy way out, eh ?) But there were two last month ! I'm hoping that this is the last one, period - time will tell, though. I had a spinal cord stimulator installed....it's sort of an internal "tens" unit - it shocks the nerve, and attempts to fool it into not sending pain impulses up the line...

And right now, it hurts like crazy since I'm a wuss.

As in, how many thus far to fix an old farts' back ? Or do you mean, what type of surgery ? :) I've actually lost count (easy way out, eh ?) But there were two last month ! I'm hoping that this is the last one, period - time will tell, though. I had a spinal cord stimulator installed....it's sort of an internal "tens" unit - it shocks the nerve, and attempts to fool it into not sending pain impulses up the line...

I hope it gets better for you:)

I feel you, SenKat. I've been suffering from a discal hernia that presses on my ciatic nerve for 6 months now. I don't want to get surgery so I'm still trying to cope with the pain.

I have 5 herniated and 1 desiccated disk, arthritis in my spine and Fibromyalgia. I used to be an iron worker and tor my back picking up an I-beam way to big to lift. The pain killers were screwing me up mentally, so I've been dealing with the pain for 3 years now. I've been out of work for over 5 years now. I'm to fat to operate on.

I have 5 herniated and 1 desiccated disk, arthritis in my spine and Fibromyalgia. I used to be an iron worker and tor my back picking up an I-beam way to big to lift. The pain killers were screwing me up mentally, so I've been dealing with the pain for 3 years now. I've been out of work for over 5 years now. I'm to fat to operate on.

Are you able to walk normally? I can walk now but I need to start regaining strength on my limbs since I haven't used them much in 6 months. I can't run yet, nor ride a bike, etc.

I can only stand or walk around 20 mintues before the pain from the Fibromyalgia makes me want to fall. I'm going in for nerve burning soon. They use radio waves to burn the nerve endings. Hopefully that works to some degree. Its only temporary though.

My back hurts because I stopped training years ago. I used to be a tennis player but I cut it instantly. Since then, I have had pain in the my back :/ I plan to regain my strength when I finish school. In fact, in the summer of 2010, I will be starting playing tennis again :) It sucks so much to feel pain in any part of the body and not being athletic :(