Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New at AixiZ driver and lens for 1 watt 445 builds

jakeGT

Yeah I got two 405/445 lenses from aixiz on Friday that I ordered tuesday
I have already done an lpm test, and found that I was getting about 100 more mW than my old 405/445 lenses , but they may have just been the old style
Or needed cleaning

Yeah I got two 405/445 lenses from aixiz on Friday that I ordered tuesday
I have already done an lpm test, and found that I was getting about 100 more mW than my old 405/445 lenses , but they may have just been the old style
Or needed cleaning

Will you be making a review/comparison thread of these new lenses compared to the old ones?
I have a half-threaded 405 aixiz glass lens and I'm wondering if it would be worth the money in terms of better divergence and/or more power.

Last edited:

jakeGT

I can see what I can do! Hell, I don't have anything to do tonight, might be a good idea.

The only problem is, I can't remember which one was my old lens!?!?!

Last edited:
These I received also appear to pass more power. I don't have My meter yet to give official results. The spot/line is better defined with less artifacts using the cleanest one, however I've yet to disassemble the Lenses to remove all the garbage on them. Hopefully after their nice and clean I'll have even better results.

Exerd

Will the new lenses still have the characteristic "wings" of the last Aixiz lens?

I like the last Aixiz lens for burning, but the beam quality is hazy, due to those wings hanging off the sides. For that reason, I really do like the 405G-1, for the clean output quality without the wings.

what I want to know is how to adjust the current? no pot?

These are not adjustable- no need to own a dummy load, a DMM or to pay someone else to set the current. The output current is aleady set at 1.1 A so you shoud get close to 1 watt from the 445 diodes depending upon what lens you are using.

UPDATE--AixiZ has made a new coating change on the current set of lenses. None of the older versions of the 400-450nm AR coated , Full Threaded, metal case Glass lenses will be sent out.

If you recently got Glass lenses from AixiZ of this type you may contact AixiZ to find out if your order was filled before or after the new AR coated lenses were in stock at AixiZ .

Save on shipping by ordering your drivers, lenses, and other supplies from AixiZ at the same time. I expect the best when I buy from AixiZ and that is what I get.

Any others selling and using the name AixiZ are doing that without the permission of AixiZ.

I am a friend of AixiZ, NOT an employee, however I am happy to help with questions, whenever I can. Feel free to PM me.

Hope this has been helpful. If so you may show your appreciation by sending a donation of any amount to help LPF.
Its easy and painless, just by going to the donations board. click on the amount you want to donate and you will be directed to your PayPal-- be sure to send as' personal /gift' as if you do not a fee will be subtracted from the amount.

thanks to all and LPF.
h

^Thanks Hakzaw1 for the Update. Very Helpfully. As well as you are a good guy for helping Us learn more about Aixiz Products and you dont even work for them.:)

Shows you really care about the community.:cool:

I also stand by Aixiz, they have never let me down and will always fix any issue i had with an order.:gj:

+:beer:

Here are two pics that were sent to me by AixiZ/ Dr Chuck( yeah :D the dude's got a PHD in LAZORS- but is as nice a guy you will ever meet!)

Attachments

• AIXIZLASERS.jpg
    AIXIZLASERS.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 200
  • NEW  DRIVER$(KGrHqEOKi8E03iU,-u!BNbTU)DRfw~~_12.jpg
    NEW DRIVER$(KGrHqEOKi8E03iU,-u!BNbTU)DRfw~~_12.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 276
  • NEWDRIVER$(KGrHqQOKp0E1rB!+i)lBNbTUwQRFg~~_12.jpg
    NEWDRIVER$(KGrHqQOKp0E1rB!+i)lBNbTUwQRFg~~_12.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 561
Last edited: