Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW 1.5-2.5W 445nm Blue/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipping

Re: New 1.3-2.5W 445nm Flash Freeze/Black Ice Lasers Free US Shipping

Speaking of new hosts, my shipments came in so I am now offering the last laser in Black, Blue, or Red at the choice of the buyer.

Re: FS:NEW 1.3-2.5W 445nm Blue Ice/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipping

Hey hey next batch of lasers are done and listed in the first post :D

Re: IN STOCK: NEW 1.3-2.5W 445nm Blue Ice/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipp

Two lasers left :D

Check the first post for info. Also, my shipments of hosts came in so as of now I can offer all my lasers in all three colors at the buyers choice.

Last edited:

b5s402

Re: IN STOCK: NEW 1.3-2.5W 445nm Blue Ice/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipp

Pmed you about 2.2W in black host
I also want to get the batteries and charger for 10$ more :)

Last edited:

Pmed you about 2.2W in black host
I also want to get the batteries and charger for 10$ more :)

No offense but with your rep and the posts content it came from, wouldn't surprise me if Apex told you no and refused the sale.

b5s402

That rep came from 4 years ago.. If you looked at my join date
I just recently hopped back on the forum to see what's new with lasers and this laser from Apex caught my interest
And PayPal is PayPal so I don't really understand your logic if he receives his payment

Not selling to people who don't have "rep power" but will pay in full through the most safe means of money transfer on the Internet (Paypal) doesn't seem like something a reputable seller would do.

That's like saying I won't sell you (...product) because your ugly
Or like ATT saying I won't sell you a phone because four years ago you switched to Verizon..

It's a sale, not a popularity contest

Last edited:

Hello I'm new to the forums not really sure what I'm doing on here yet I have purchased a couple lasers it's kind of addicting I'm looking for some nice powered ones I can use during daytime for my tree company I have a PayPal can you help me?

That rep came from 4 years ago.. If you looked at my join date
I just recently hopped back on the forum to see what's new with lasers and this laser from Apex caught my interest
And PayPal is PayPal so I don't really understand your logic if he receives his payment

Not selling to people who don't have "rep power" but will pay in full through the most safe means of money transfer on the Internet (Paypal) doesn't seem like something a reputable seller would do.

That's like saying I won't sell you (...product) because your ugly
Or like ATT saying I won't sell you a phone because four years ago you switched to Verizon..

It's a sale, not a popularity contest

First off doesnt matter when the rep came from. You said something super stupid about laser safety and safety isnt something to take lightly. Payment also has nothing to do with rep and why I said I wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt sell to you. Apex is held responsible for anybody he sells a laser to. If you buy a laser from him and then shine it at a helicopter or do something dumb then when the police ask you where you got it, apex's name comes up and they can go question him and connect him to your felony. Not worth the risk especially seeing as how your comments in the past were so wrong and disregarding of laser safety. Just my opinion but in the end not up to me.

Hope I gave you a crash lesson on selling lasers

EDIT: just to clarify, sales have nothing to do with rep as long as the buyer sends payment then rep doesnt really matter. However in this case your neg rep came from saying stupid things about laser safety and shining lasers in your eye to seal holes in your retina. Plus its common practice here not to sell to anyone with a neg rep. People get a neg rep for a reason and its never a good one.

Last edited:

b5s402

First off doesnt matter when the rep came from. You said something super stupid about laser safety and safety isnt something to take lightly. Payment also has nothing to do with rep and why I said I wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt sell to you. Apex is held responsible for anybody he sells a laser to. If you buy a laser from him and then shine it at a helicopter or do something dumb then when the police ask you where you got it, apex's name comes up and they can go question him and connect him to your felony. Not worth the risk especially seeing as how your comments in the past were so wrong and disregarding of laser safety. Just my opinion but in the end not up to me.

Hope I gave you a crash lesson on selling lasers

Your right, payment doesn't have to do with rep. It has to do with purchasing a product.
Did you forget to mention that the stupid thing I said was FOUR years ago. Yea, actually you did. I'm graduating university this month and those "safety" related posts were before I even had an education. And btw they were about a laser eye surgery not "shining lasers at helicopters." A LASER EYE SURGERY, nothing related to handheld powerful lasers.

Why don't you enlighten yourself and read about laser eye surgery, or specifically the one I had.. And YEA they use LASERS to seal HOLES in your retina.
http://www.eyecenters.com/what-you-should-know-about-retinal-detachment.html

Did you learn your 'crash lesson' ?

I obviously now know the difference in lasers' wavelengths and what type of safety precautions are necessary for those in a certain spectrum and power range.
And no, if I were to get in "trouble" by the law for using a laser like a 10 year old would, I wouldn't even remember where or who i got it from. Obviously I haven't been on the forum in 3 years and after I receive an awesome laser like the one in this discussion I probably won't be on here for another three years. You know why? Because I will be in LAW SCHOOL. Not on here in the laser forums, I hope your enjoying nitpicking occurrences that occurred such a long time ago because they seem very very relevant today :/

Last edited:

Guess you didnt read the first sentence that said doesnt matter when the rep came from. You said something that got red flagged by at least 5 members if not more. You leave for 3+ years and dont say a word in that time so how do we know you have matured or not. Also doesn't matter what a buyer says up front, thats why sellers do "background" checks on buyers without them even knowing.........

Its not nitpicky at all, its laser safety and not sure if you watch the news but there are enough immature idiots out there that give the rest of us a bad rep. If you really are going to law school then you should know all the laws surrounding lasers and sales, use, and limitaions of ownership then.

If this doesnt seem odd to you then im slightly shocked but everyone is different. Most sellers also make you provide proof of proper safety glasses as well, sorry if that has also changed in your three year absence from LPF

b5s402

Yea I know about the immature idiots, but those neg reps all came from one discussion in which no one believed they do laser eye surgery to correct holes in your retina. The smart people on here couldn't just google it, they decided to put a label on me and neg rep the hell out of me.
I own handguns I know a little thing or two about background checks.
Laser safety isn't nitpicky I agree, I called out the nitpicking being done on my posts from 4 years ago ago. Obviously learned not to talk about medical uses for lasers on a laser pointer forum.

As I mentioned before, in the end its Apex's decision. Didnt intend on trying to shoot you down or anything but bring enlightenment to possibility of being turned down and why. There have been people in the past who had neg rep and turned down for a sale, they flip and dont understand the reason behind it.
Sounds like youve learned from your mistake but up to Apex for a final call

b5s402

If I just had that link
What You Should Know About Retinal Detachment | Eye Disease Information and Eye Surgery Louisville | Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers
Years ago..
Hope you and Apex can see that the only reason I was neg repped so badly is because this forum thought it was impossible for lasers to be used safely for medical purposes in the eye and retina 4 years ago (it wasn't heard of by the majority of people on this forum at that time) and I simply didn't have the proof to back up my claims. Also people thought I was a retard for saying I had holes in my retina, when as the now posted link describes, yes they were "holes" as my dr. described them or "tears/rips"

And as for me being honest
Law school proof pic attached

I hope Apex can see that I'm not the kind of person to abuse lasers and do stupid things with them. Again i have guns, and I certainly don't do stupid things with those (only used at the gun range). A 2.2W laser I can actually afford is here, now and I would love to get the opportunity to own one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 215

I did look over the whole thing over your neg rep and I figured it has been so long I don't feel like dwelling on the past.

The 2.2W laser can and will instantly and permanently blind you with no hope of recovery if you hit yourself in the eye with it so just be smart. The whole thing that people seem to forget when telling others about laser safety is that not to be scared of the laser just be smart and respect it and know what it is capable of. The best way to handle a high powered handheld laser such as these is to pretend they are a loaded firearm. That way you will never point them at someone or yourself and therefor you will instantly reduce the chances of injury. You should also never keep the batteries in the laser when you are not using it to further reduce the chances of accidents. If the laser will be in the same house as anyone under 18 the batteries are best stored separate from the laser. It's also a good idea to store lasers in locking gun cases.

b5s402

:)
Apex is a great seller A++
Just like its wise to not keep a bullet in the chamber of a concealed carry, I'd suggest even everyone remove batteries from their lasers when not in use. Accidents happen and we can all take the step to help prevent them.

remove the batteries when not in use, that's a bit too excessive.

Anyways , back on topic , I received my lasers today and they are perfect. from shipping to a solid feeling build quality.

Thanks!

:)
Apex is a great seller A++
Just like its wise to not keep a bullet in the chamber of a concealed carry, I'd suggest even everyone remove batteries from their lasers when not in use. Accidents happen and we can all take the step to help prevent them.