Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW 1.5-2.5W 445nm Blue/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipping

Re: New 1.3-2.5W 445nm Flash Freeze/Black Ice Lasers Free US Shipping

Yeah, this really isn't the place. You would be much better off making a new thread in the buy and sell section asking for possible trades rather than asking in someone else's sale thread. I'm not super crazy about stuff so I am not mad or anything its just not good forum etiquette.

UPDATE: I am now down to two remaining lasers. I am unsure as to when I will have more. It may be some time next week maybe sooner, it depends on when my parts arrive.

Last edited:

Yea they make you post like 20 messages before you can post a F/T thread, but I don't really have anything to talk about for 20 messages lol.

Yea they make you post like 20 messages before you can post a F/T thread, but I don't really have anything to talk about for 20 messages lol.

Ok well the point is that doesn't make it right to post in a sales thread. If you don't want to wait until you have the required number of posts you should directly contact sellers to see if one is up for a trade.

Gotcha, sry to bother ya.

A man is only good as his word. I just want to let everyone know that ApexProxy is very great man. He is very professional, everything he told me, he delivered right on time. I couldn't be happier with my new light-saber, it arrived just in time b4 I leave for my trip tonight. thank you so much ApexProxy!!

Yea his builds look really solid, I wonder if there's a cap that can be put over the focus lens to protect it, it seems really exposed like it could break in a bag if traveling, do you make caps for them? (Maybe a thing that makes the laser softer like wicked lasers did with the arctic iii)

I've dropped my lasers a bunch of times right on the focus ring and no damage other than a couple scratches happened. I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks duke that's good to know, still I wonder if there's a design coming soon that might put a tiny (maybe optional?) cap on the end of it to make it all look nice with perhaps even a function like intensity dampening or just as added protection?

They have soft protection caps you can put on over the focusing ring, and you just take off when you are using it, they really aren't functional as a dampener but as a for protection they work fine, look here: Silicone Lens Cap

Last edited:

All my lasers come with those caps on them. I just don't have them in the pictures. They are made of silicone so they can handle the full power of the laser and not melt or burn through for a very long time which is also protection for you if you have one in your pocket.

Last edited:

Oh sweet good to know, thanks Apexproxy

oniops

I am interested in purchasing your last laser. I PM'd you.

PM sent in response :D

It looks like as of now all the lasers I have available are held. Its possible one may reopen but if not I plan to build a couple more lasers tomorrow since some more parts arrived today.

Last edited:

I am also interested in buying a laser if you have any left. I PM'd you.

Down to the last two remaining lasers. It could be a week or two before I make more.

Last edited:

Bacon

YOU HAVE THE BLUE HOST NOW! *drool...
th_homer_drooling.gif

Your stuff is very cool; now my only problem is finding a way to cap my custom focus ring.:) This thing is very impressive, I cant wait for the next generation of high powered diodes!