Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW 1.5-2.5W 445nm Blue/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipping

Re: NEW 1.3-2.5W 445nm Blue/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipping

If apex doesnt have any available for a while, i have a 2.16W i might sell. if he has some on the way then i dont want to intrude on his sales :)

Apex, please advise

I have parts on the way for more on Thursday or Friday.

Ryanz, just wait for Apex's laser. Ill make an ad for mine sometime down the road :beer:

Two new lasers posted :D

Alright guys. I'm going to put on a deal for the next 24 hours and add in a GITD focus ring for free for the two lasers I have in stock. I'm also going to reduce the price of G2 lens upgrades down to $40 for the two lasers.

bwoods

Alright guys. I'm going to put on a deal for the next 24 hours and add in a GITD focus ring for free for the two lasers I have in stock. I'm also going to reduce the price of G2 lens upgrades down to $40 for the two lasers.

What is available for sale, and how do I go about getting one?

The lasers are listed on the first post as well as information about the lasers. Just read over that and let me know what you would like to get. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or just post here.

sb106

Received the 1.8 Watt 9-3-2013. Extremely quick communication with the seller. The laser is awesome!
Thanks!

Very glad to hear you like it bro. Have fun and be safe.

UPDATE: One laser left :D

Last edited:
apex can t wait to get my laser ill do a review if I get time:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::D:D:D

Sold the last one today so I am out until probably this Friday or Saturday(9/13-9/14). New lasers will be posted as soon as they are ready so stay tuned :D

Re: WEEKEND SALE! 1.5-2.5W 445nm Blue/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipping

Just wanted to post a little story about the durability of these lasers.

I normally carry my laser with me everyday when I go to work. I keep it in this little plastic box that's a perfect fit and keep a silicone lens cap on it. Well I was sitting in my car waiting to get picked up for work when I noticed my pocket felt like it was on fire.

So I take the box out of my pocket and I can feel the heat from the laser through it. I guess the box somehow closed shut over it with more force then normal and turned the laser on. I take the laser out and it's so hot I can't even touch the host. It was SCALDING hot. I click it off, and put in front of the AC for a few minutes till it's cooled down, take the batteries out very carefully and put it back in front of the AC. Check the lens and it was a little dirty so I cleaned it off, popped another set of batteries in(just in case) and it still works like a charm.

God knows how much I killed the lifespan, but Apex really makes some quality lasers. :bowdown:

Needless to say, I don't carry it "loaded" anymore. Batteries are kept separated. :oops:

Re: WEEKEND SALE! 1.5-2.5W 445nm Blue/Black Ice/Flash Freeze Lasers FREE US Shipping

HAHA now that's a hell of a duty cycle right there. Glad to hear its still kicking lol. I spend so much time on these its great to hear things like that.

Alright guys, doing another price reduction. Check out the first post if you would like to see what I have in stock.