Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Never buy form Wicked Lasers

Usually these type of threads fizzle out... unless ccvbcbcbcbcbc or ddewees posts in it.

LaZeRz

Then why did you register and take the time to post this comment if you don't like the site?

I smell a troll. (or a wicked lasers fanatic, eww)

Last edited:
Then why did you register and take the time to post this comment if you don't like the site?

I smell a troll. (or a wicked lasers fanatic, eww)

I think he means he doesn't like Wicked. Either way, I doubt he'll bother telling us.

I Know the lasers at Wicked Lasers are crap :horse: . But they do spend time to make the coolest hosts, even if it is just so they can get 12 year olds to buy from them.

ARG

I Know the lasers at Wicked Lasers are crap :horse: . But they do spend time to make the coolest hosts, even if it is just so they can get 12 year olds to buy from them.

There are some awesome looking hosts out there, such as the ones Ehgemus makes. A nice host is no reason to buy from a company with an awful reputation.

There are some awesome looking hosts out there, such as the ones Ehgemus makes. A nice host is no reason to buy from a company with an awful reputation.

Quoted for truth.

It's that kind of fashion over function attitude that makes me hate people (not you). A piece of shit covered in wrapping paper and a bow is still just a piece of shit. It's a damn shame that the nice hosts WL has made are filled with shit. But then again thats why lazerer makes a copy of it.

I'm kind of late to the party, but I read all the threads.

I think he sold the worst of his personal laser to generate money. Looks like he was trying to make a little drop ship business. But obviously he's either to young, or not bright enough to do it right. Like matching established businesses prices, instead of giving a real discount. Obviously he underestimated most of us. So in all it sounds like a kid to me. I dont think he is a scammer per say, just to stupid to set it all up correctly.