Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Never buy form Wicked Lasers

Hi Laser Lovers,

I here truthfully advise you guys not to buy from wicked lasers.

Why?

1. Their lasers are more expensive.:thinking:

2. Their lasers are mostly underspec.:yabbmad:

3. Their lasers have relatively poor divergence, only thin the first 2-3m but then diverges MAD.:tsk:

4. Their customer service fluctuates, they reply you whenever they like, sometimes everyday sometimes a week.:tsk:

5. They RMA you OLD lasers that other people RMA.:wtf:

6. I don't like them:D

Okay, the sixth does't count.

If you agree with me or have any ideas, please feel free to add a reply.

Have a very nice day :)

I bought from them once, never again. The service was crap and the laser was garbage, i had to glue the button back on after I first used it and it fell off, and it never did produce more than 0.5mW unless you rubbed it vigorously on your pants to heat it up first.
After I bought my second laser from Dragonlasers (55mW Viper) I swore I'd never buy from wicked again. Three years and 100s of hours of cumulative use later and its still going, the wicked never worked right from the begining.
I still have my wicked as a reminder of why I hate them.

I bought from them once, never again. The service was crap and the laser was garbage, i had to glue the button back on after I first used it and it fell off, and it never did produce more than 0.5mW unless you rubbed it vigorously on your pants to heat it up first.
After I bought my second laser from Dragonlasers (55mW Viper) I swore I'd never buy from wicked again. Three years and 100s of hours of cumulative use later and its still going, the wicked never worked right from the begining.
I still have my wicked as a reminder of why I hate them.

If you want to sell it... I'm happy to take it off your hands :D

What laser was it? Because I'm rather fond of Wicked Lasers' old hosts. I'd just never be willing to pay for the whole laser at the prices Wicked charges, simply to gut it and stick in my own module. I'm not too keen on their newer models though.

I hate the way they market their products. Acting like their lasers are in some way special or like there's no other company selling the same powers and wavelengths as them. No, they're regular overpriced, low-quality lasers in fancy hosts...

I have to say They are great on service.
(I'm not Wickedlasers Fun)

They replace my underspect :D Krypton with overspect one. In about half day.

What did you do stand in front of there office? Or did they teleport it because if they replaced it in half a day. you've got a mailman that might very well be superman. But regardless I have two friends who've ordered from WL one never receiving a laser ( its been 9 months) and the other got his in 5 months only to see that it was HALF the power. Disappointing on every level of the word. Remember it's easy to say or be whatever you want on the Internet. WL is spending their money on marketing lies not building high quality lasers.

I had to wait 6 moths for my E2. But received.

Also they bought them lasers from CNI.

What laser was it? Because I'm rather fond of Wicked Lasers' old hosts. I'd just never be willing to pay for the whole laser at the prices Wicked charges, simply to gut it and stick in my own module. I'm not too keen on their newer models though.

I hate the way they market their products. Acting like their lasers are in some way special or like there's no other company selling the same powers and wavelengths as them. No, they're regular overpriced, low-quality lasers in fancy hosts...

It was a 15mW Executive (same host as the 5mW 'Core'), only mine is no longer black, the paint rubbed off ages ago, it's now a fugly brushed-brass (refer to my previous post about rubbing it on clothing to make it work).

I actually kinda like the look of their newer E2 host and the fact that it takes AAs. If I was sure I'd actually receive a laser, I'd be willing to drop a couple bucks on a cheap red one to rip open and throw a decent 200+mW red or blue diode in.

I had to wait 6 moths for my E2. But received.

Also they bought them lasers from CNI.

Not anymore. IIRC, the last disassembled Wicked Lasers E2 or E3 I saw did not have a CNI module like they used to.

Last edited: