Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Some Positive Threads On top

daguin

Has anybody else had any good trades/deals lately? I'll post a couple to get us going again

Peace,
dave

Jaseth

SightFX sent me the prize for the "name the kit" contest and I am just waiting for a 120-150mW green module from Susie now :) He was quick about it and even made a slightly larger heatsink for the Nebo host. Awesome, creative and generous guy!
How are you getting on with YOUR prize? :p I trust it is as cool as it looks?

Also, I bought a lot of tickets for the raffle here on the forum, and it is always a pleasure to deal with Glenn! It was equally nice to finally get my Google Checkout account working with my new bank card.

Seb

daguin

SightFX sent me the prize for the "name the kit" contest and I am just waiting for a 120-150mW green module from Susie now :) He was quick about it and even made a slightly larger heatsink for the Nebo host. Awesome, creative and generous guy!
How are you getting on with YOUR prize? :p I trust it is as cool as it looks?
Also, I bought a lot of tickets for the raffle here on the forum, and it is always a pleasure to deal with Glenn! It was equally nice to finally get my Google Checkout account working with my new bank card.
Seb

Sweet! I was hoping people would start new threads. I would love for the tyler crap to be off the first page ;)

Peace,
dave

Jaseth

Are you asking us to spam? ;)

I will see what I can do.. actually I have a review of IgorT which was deleted from my harddisk, but I will rewrite it over the weekend if I can find the time.

Seb

Raybo

Has anybody else had any good trades/deals lately? I'll post a couple to get us going again

Peace,
dave

It has been a while but I did have a flawless deal with you Dave. :)

Ray

Raybo

TTT!

I also had a great transaction with GooeyGus.

I recieved a GREAT build from Jason, the build took a long time and he never charged me more than his original quote.
Jason went out of his way to make me happy, and for the price I paid he should of been working in a sweat shop. :)

Ray

Now we know the vet form is .. errr.. never mind. ;

Last edited:
heh, i got a STEAL on ebay. 3 100mW 532nm o-like labs, brand new they are ~140 shipped from o-like. I got all 3 of them for ~120 shipped...and they all work great.

Although i found out quick i'm more of a pointer kind of guy...as i kept having the urge to bring the lab outside so i could point it around lol. So hemlock ended up buying my lab, while mattmagic and elecktro got the other two

Well, I bought one of the circular labby heatsinks from Flamingpyro before he advertised them on his for sale thread. It is a very sweet heatsink :)

~Jeremy

Daguin & I made a good trade just a short time ago. I got a pair a VERY nice meteorites from him in exchange for a lens assembly......................rob

daguin

:crackup::crackup:Make THREADS folks :crackup::crackup:

After the last debacle we need to remind the forum that there are MANY more good things going on here than bad. The negative took over for awhile.

Peace,
dave

daguin

WE IS TRYIN', DAVE, WE IS TRYIN'.............rob

I might not be making myself very clear. I am cute, but I am not perfect.

The subject/title of this thread is "Need Some Positive THREADS on Top"

Do NOT just post a reply in this thread.

Make a whole new thread.

That is the only way to push the DAoO threads off the first page.

It looks like the Tyler crap is still going on in the forum. Yes. It is still going on behind the scenes. I just got another PM yesterday. However, it is pretty much done in here.

Peace,
dave