Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need a PHR

i never scammed you for anything. didnt you get a refund? the only reason you didnt get the driver you ordered was b/c you entered a dispute after less than 10 days and the package got returned. if someone enters a dispute after ive shipped an item that means their more than likely trying to scam me? whos to say you would have stopped the dispute once you got the item. i dont know you and dont trust you so why would i ship merchandise that may cause me to loose money. GROW UP.

p.s. paypal gives you 30-45 days to dispute a transaction so why did you enter a dispute 8 days after you made the payment?

p.s.s to anyone thinking about dealing with archie....DONT BOTHER.

Last edited:

one other thing...your a frikkin liar...
you said i held your money for 3 weeks..? seriously you would lie that bad? would you like me to post the transaction details? yes i did consider makin ur ass wait 10 days for PP to refund your money but i ended up doing it myself by calling them. if you continue to go around flat out lying and misinforming people as well as slandering me ill report you to c0ld. you know why cold didnt give a crap about the visitor message you left on his page? b/c he knows im not a scammer. im one of the top contributing members of the forum and have been here and earned the rep i have. you starting to piss some people off alread... i really dont believe you -repped someone for saying i was ok to deal with. that just goes to prove how stinkin childish you are. its clear MISUSE of the rep system and should be deleted...

one other thing...your a frikkin liar...
you said i held your money for 3 weeks..? seriously you would lie that bad? would you like me to post the transaction details? yes i did consider makin ur ass wait 10 days for PP to refund your money but i ended up doing it myself by calling them. if you continue to go around flat out lying and misinforming people as well as slandering me ill report you to c0ld. you know why cold didnt give a crap about the visitor message you left on his page? b/c he knows im not a scammer. im one of the top contributing members of the forum and have been here and earned the rep i have. you starting to piss some people off alread... i really dont believe you -repped someone for saying i was ok to deal with. that just goes to prove how stinkin childish you are. its clear MISUSE of the rep system and should be deleted...

Report me, I've got it all in email and Paypal. I don't care who I piss off on here, like you guys aren't so quick to smartass anyone else. Childish??? You can't even buy beer kid and banned me before I could even talk to you, not giving me a chance to explain or anything. You got booted for scamming on another site, want me to put that out there? It's not slander cause I can back it up punk. So go right ahead.:crackup:

The point of my thread was to get something, which I did, then I guess someone who doesn't like me as you put it, don't care really, I don't like them either, wanted to make a joke out of it. I've done business with a few people here just fine. In closing, I'm not going to take whoever's shit. I don't go around purposely causing trouble for shits and giggles, I was here to learn, got scammed first time out and got cautious, seems a LOT of new members get screwed here and it isn't all Jake. So, if I'm going to get snide, smartass, juvenile comments whenever I post, it runs both ways. I may be new but I don't care if YOU, that's you whiney, are the founding freaking father don't tell me anything about acting any sort of way right. You are a kid, it's obvious, if I'd have known beforehand I'd never have dealt with you, saved me some trouble. " I'm MATURE, I'm gonna tell cause you're hurting my feelings" lol Oh well , get used to it.:na:

i never scammed you for anything. didnt you get a refund? the only reason you didnt get the driver you ordered was b/c you entered a dispute after less than 10 days and the package got returned. if someone enters a dispute after ive shipped an item that means their more than likely trying to scam me? whos to say you would have stopped the dispute once you got the item. i dont know you and dont trust you so why would i ship merchandise that may cause me to loose money. GROW UP.

p.s. paypal gives you 30-45 days to dispute a transaction so why did you enter a dispute 8 days after you made the payment?

p.s.s to anyone thinking about dealing with archie....DONT BOTHER.

P.S.S.S. Anyone thinking about it, already does ;)

WOW... Archienj7 negative reps me because I say drew is a good person... very low man..
Oh not all, just for the fact of coming into the thread and stirring the pot, it wasn't about Drew to begin with. I was looking for a PHR and since I guess you had a good business relationship or are friends, you and a couple others want to play around in it, right? I don't go around mucking your threads up, I dont go around looking to start trouble but if you can't take the heat, you know. I don't know any of you guys but consistently I get the offhand remark, just non-sensical, trollish BS because I had a problem with Drew. Get over it. If you guys are so mature then act it because none of you have, I am just as guilty but I have reason. I may be new here but not to the internet or forums or flame-baiting.

You don't like what I post? Don't read it, rarely am I trying to just dog on someone without good reason. Don't wanna do business with me? Don't, my money spends at other places just as well as it would from someone here. I guarantee I can get what I need and if it costs a few dollars more to get it without a big hassle, even better ;) This is easy as it gets, I really don't care who like me because I didn't come here to make friends or run a popularity contest. :whistle: I came to learn about lasers and how to build, different types, etc. Let's face it though, check your own posts if you don't believe me, most of you guys treat new people like utter, retarded, shit. How will they learn? Not everyone has an electrical background or has time to sift through pages upon pages of threads to find a simple answer that would take 3 seconds to answer. I try to help people if I can, I'm not laser savvy enough yet though. ;) IF I meet a few cool people and gain a friend, that's a bonus and I'll be grateful for it.

the right mind at the right time in the right place

Oh not all, just for the fact of coming into the thread and stirring the pot, it wasn't about Drew to begin with. I was looking for a PHR and since I guess you had a good business relationship or are friends, you and a couple others want to play around in it, right? I don't go around mucking your threads up, I dont go around looking to start trouble but if you can't take the heat, you know. I don't know any of you guys but consistently I get the offhand remark, just non-sensical, trollish BS because I had a problem with Drew. Get over it. If you guys are so mature then act it because none of you have, I am just as guilty but I have reason. I may be new here but not to the internet or forums or flame-baiting.

You don't like what I post? Don't read it, rarely am I trying to just dog on someone without good reason. Don't wanna do business with me? Don't, my money spends at other places just as well as it would from someone here. I guarantee I can get what I need and if it costs a few dollars more to get it without a big hassle, even better ;) This is easy as it gets, I really don't care who like me because I didn't come here to make friends or run a popularity contest. :whistle: I came to learn about lasers and how to build, different types, etc. Let's face it though, check your own posts if you don't believe me, most of you guys treat new people like utter, retarded, shit. How will they learn? Not everyone has an electrical background or has time to sift through pages upon pages of threads to find a simple answer that would take 3 seconds to answer. I try to help people if I can, I'm not laser savvy enough yet though. ;) IF I meet a few cool people and gain a friend, that's a bonus and I'll be grateful for it.

if I was here looking for friends I would want this guy on my side he makes perfect sense to me !!! I can't understand why they keep doggin you dude !

I think it would be a real good idea if no one could see how many posts someone else had. just because someone gets on here and says 5 words 25 times a day and has 60,000. posts people think thats cool or he's smart or what ever. you can only have 3 posts and still be a real PHD in the rest of the world so why is there so much talk about Noobs, how can you call someone a Noob if you know nothing about that person ???????? O sorry guess I'm dealing with a lot of 18 year olds here, go back to work I'll go back to my corner...

Peace Pyro...:eg:

ummm so I'm assuming you already found your PHR803T? if not I sell them here

good luck with everything,
thanks,
Kendall

Did I miss something?? "unused, working" diode.
Isn't that an oxymoron?? How can it be working if untested/unused?
Hmmmmmm --

Mike

Well, what I meant was....not a diode that someone may or may not have jerked out of something that's been lying around and has xxxx amount of hours on. Like I posted earlier though, I've been taken care of, got a module and a couple sleds, so thanks :)

Glad you are back Kendall, I'll be sure to order again soon.

I'm not sure why Modwerx got bashed, I ordered 2 PHR's in modules Monday night, got them yesterday (Friday) and installed one in a Jayrob pocket mini that I broke last weekend.

I'm happy to report that I am getting 96mW on 90mA current setting with a 405-G-1 lens. Propz to Modwerx for fast service and a quality product.

Last edited:
Awesome, post it in his thread. I'm not sure why numbnuts keep posting in a thread that has nothing to do WITH Modwerx but hey, it still happens. It's all been explained but I guess it's more kids playing here, again. Wonder why some of your senior members left or went to other boards guys? Probably bullshit like this, everyday, it gets old. Well I'm tickled pink you guys have gotten your shit, I didn't had to file a dispute. So whether you had an awesome experience or not, I could care less one way or the other. I just want to take a little time out to say what a pleasure it's been being here on this trollfest but I'm at another board not populated by 400 pubescent cocksuckers so have fun. I'll come back every now and then to let you tards know I found my part a while back and still dont care what kind of deal you had with Modwerxs. I never cared the first time, won't ten years from now.

The more you guys post in a dead thread, the bigger asshat you look like. Propz on that my niggas ;)

DUDE! hes just stating what he thinks about modxware NO NEED TO NEG rep for that! Just because you don't like modxware...you keep mis using the rep system AGIAN...
disgusting.

and
''my niggas''? nice choice of words..
please just stop this..

Last edited:
Does this thread title read "Drop your comments about Drew in right here"?? No, my nigga it doesn't. So if you like, love, want to kiss Drew, think I care? You all try to start a bunch of bullshit then get mad cause I disapprove/ neg rep you? I don't care of you liek him or not, makes no difference to me at all. I was looking for a diode, got one from a great seller and a sled from LPS. You all keep digging up a DEAD and useless thread, so how bout you guys stop.

If you are happy with Drew put it where it belongs. I shouldn't have to explain to anyone that it doesn't go here. It's disgusting you guys can't read or want to play kid games but ya still do it don't ya, my nigga? I can't stand "rep whores" either, maybe the rep systems needs to be rethought totally.