Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need a company recommendation

hey, i very new to this laser stuff, ive been reading about, and ive been looking for a 50mw green laser that is reasonably priced, and ships to the usa ....any thoughts? thanks

I think that link is the only responce we should give them or else the noobs will be continually asking the same ole same ole--

I think that link is the only responce we should give them or else the noobs will be continually asking the same ole same ole--

Ive been trying that, they still wont listen and one of em actually started a heated argument with me saying I have to TELL HIM what laser to buy, not help him decide, actually tell him, like he probably wanted me to fly him first class to china and take him to CNI and say uh okay how about this one:crackup:
We are loosing this forum to noobs, and not the bright ones either:gun:

Sorry, Sir. What do you mean?

He wasnt speaking directly to you;) however, if you are serious about your offer, I will take you up on it. I dont want nor need to buy a new laser especially one so low powered, but you can send me one to do a review on it, and your company/service. I will meter it on my andover holography LPM I and post a review of the results on the forum, then after testing is complete, I will send the laser back to you. I will leave a non-bias review based soley on your accuracy of product description/rating and customer service.