Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Natures Wave Lengths Do You Have Any?

diachi

I wish I had just taken that photo... As of now we have our very late first blanket of snow settling in... Only colours around here will be white for the next few days!
Not too pleased.

Awesome hair man! Mine was never quite that curly when it was long, I'm green with envy! :cool: :D

Be thankful you don't have snow from Canadian Thanksgiving until May ;) We got up to a warm -18*C today, been a rather mild November! :D

Gabe

Awesome hair man! Mine was never quite that curly when it was long, I'm green with envy! :cool: :D

Be thankful you don't have snow from Canadian Thanksgiving until May ;) We got up to a warm -18*C today, been a rather mild November! :D

Haha, thanks. I've been super grateful winter has started so late here! Well, it's been cold as if there was snow in the ground, but just no snow until now. Your winters seem like winters down here, just a month longer on each end! And crap, I didn't mean to make my face that big.

Last edited:

diachi

Haha, thanks. I've been super grateful winter has started so late here! Well, it's been cold as if there was snow in the ground, but just no snow until now. Your winters seem like winters down here, just a month longer on each end! And crap, I didn't mean to make my face that big.

Yeah, winter down there isn't a whole lot better than here, just a little bit warmer and a little bit shorter ... A little bit lighter too I guess :D Here's to a nice mild winter for both of us! :friend:

Last edited:

Gabe

Yeah, winter down there isn't a whole lot better than here, just a little bit warmer and a little bit shorter ... A little bit lighter too I guess :D Here's to a nice mild winter for both of us! :friend:

Yeah, cheers! :beer: global warming is hopefully gonna treat us northerners this winter, lol

Our winters here are mostly mild, back when I lived east of the mountains we would have snow much of the winter, here it only snows 2 or 3 times all winter. Every 2 or 3 years we get a heavy one that can last several days but usually not. We may get our first snow tonight or in the morning but it won't be cold enough to stay for long, it should also be too early to get snow here, although it did drop below freezing just a couple of days ago.

I would be happy if I still had 1/3rd that much hair.

Alan

Our winters here are mostly mild, back when I lived east of the mountains we would have snow much of the winter, here it only snows 2 or 3 times all winter. Every 2 or 3 years we get a heavy one that can last several days but usually not. We may get our first snow tonight or in the morning but it won't be cold enough to stay for long, it should also be too early to get snow here, although it did drop below freezing just a couple of days ago.

I would be happy if I still had 1/3rd that much hair.

Alan

Hi PI,
my brother lived in Bremerton around 1971 i recall him saying the same thing.Lots of moisture up there very green forests beautiful surroundings . he came back from Guam in 71 and lived there for 4 years. he said as i remember the weather was variable at times.

Rich:)

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Sky.jpg
    Sky.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 86
  • Sky1.jpg
    Sky1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 51
  • SunSet.jpg
    SunSet.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Sky2.jpg
    Sky2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 55
^^ Thanks. Plus in real life they were much more breath taking. Cameras just don't seem to catch "sky" pictures like our eyes do IMHO.

^^ Thanks. Plus in real life they were much more breath taking. Cameras just don't seem to catch "sky" pictures like our eyes do IMHO.

Hi L Chick awesome shots they are sweet great job much better than i could ever do. I'm no Federico Fallini tell you that love them lady got more ??

Gabe

Oh, thought of some more. Not sunsets, but my absolute favourite pictures I've ever taken, Grand Prismatic Springs in Yellowstone:

Ricker

These are all so beautiful! RB Astro I love that sun pillar!!

This has a kind of cool story behind it. This is actually the sunrise, I took it at my work while working an overnight, I sent it to Citgo and the CEO loved it so much he e-mailed me back and said he will make sure it gets into a commercial or flier or something! I'm still waiting but hey, I was just impressed with the replied e-mail! :D
20150626_044257_zpstftb10us.jpg

Last edited:

Gabe

Cool Ricker! It always seems to me that sunsets are usually more spectacular than sunrises, is that true? You seems to be an exception. Maybe it's just that I see more sunsets than sunrises, though.

Oh, thought of some more. Not sunsets, but my absolute favourite pictures I've ever taken, Grand Prismatic Springs in Yellowstone:

Holy crap Gabe Thats vivid ,captivating, lost for words that's beautiful ! WOW,,