Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Name our new Current events thread

New name for Current Events Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
shades-of-gray-indigenous-pet-treats-rabbit9.png

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
What about "LPF's Secret BDSM Dungeon". First rule - always clean the equipment after use! :LOL:

kecked

Because it’s going to devolve into this and it’s got nothing to do with lasers. Send it to discord where it belongs. Everyone has an opinion and god forbid someone else disagree With them. Then people fight and get banned and no one comes out a winner. It’s a lost idea that has already shown its colors once. Do you really think it’s going to be different. Honestly I just ignore it but I’m cranky today. Delete my posts if you wish. I don’t actually care. Now I’m the Whiney and self important one. See how that works.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Because it’s going to devolve into this and it’s got nothing to do with lasers. Send it to discord where it belongs. Everyone has an opinion and god forbid someone else disagree With them. Then people fight and get banned and no one comes out a winner. It’s a lost idea that has already shown its colors once. Do you really think it’s going to be different. Honestly I just ignore it but I’m cranky today. Delete my posts if you wish. I don’t actually care. Now I’m the Whiney and self important one. See how that works.
So you felt the need to be an ass and become that which you speak against? I won't delete your posts but I will issue you a time out for your unwanted behavior. See how that works?

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Let me make this simple people. When the new current events thread is created we will not tolerate unnecessary drama and personal attacks. This thread will be moderated like any other so expect to follow the rules in the same manner as you would on any other thread.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
What about "FREE Anime Body Pillow! Click Here! ... Now that we got your attention, this is the Current Events Thread *anime trollface*" :cool:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Let me make this simple people. When the new current events thread is created we will not tolerate unnecessary drama and personal attacks. This thread will be moderated like any other so expect to follow the rules in the same manner as you would on any other thread.
Then why couldn’t you have done that with my original thread. This is just another politics and debate thread in disguise except you’ve removed the years worth of posts before it. I honestly don’t get the logic. If you’ve removed my thread for the peace of the forum then don’t start another one.

Eidetical

I'm happy the old one is gone, and wish the posts there never counted toward those totals. Constant posting on such a thread gives no indication of real participation with ON TOPIC issues here. Only the results of trolling and bickering. May as well have a thread dedicated to the discussion of which sky ghost is the one, true sky ghost. There are plenty of other places to rant about such things. This "place" should be an escape from that. Did the old thread bring anyone closer together? I submit the opposite is more likely. And for what end? Has anyone changed ANY belief as a result of that thread? Anyone decide to not vote for Hillary? Or Joe? Or the TV clown?