Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Name Change

ARG

I got my name changed to ARG, I didn't put much thought into my name when I made it as I didn't think I would be spending so much time here on LPF.

I wanted a shorter name, so I requested to have it changed.

I hope this doesn't cause any confusion. The change is small so I doubt it will :)

Last edited:

ped

Cudda got it changed to something more dramatic like ARGonaught Protoblaster or something...

Sheesh :)

tonyt

I have actually been thinking about asking to do this.. As the same thing has happened to me! I really didn't think i would be spending so much time here! I should have done DrTonyt.. But owel.

Last edited:

Blord

Hey a newbie. Put a post in the intro section. :na:

Hey Arg welcome to the forums! Be sure to open a welcome thread and maybe add your location to your profile! :crackup::p :beer:

Last edited:

ARG

Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

I filled out my profile info again, now how do I build laser?

Avatar is bigger than before too, couldn't find the old one :p

Looks like you've got to do some reading...:tsk: Maybe you should watch this video first:

:crackup: :beer:

Last edited:
I want to change my name to The Honorable Lord Milford Photonic Itchybottom III, Esquire.

Personally, the avatar picture is your actual face, nickname is marginal. As long as you don't change that more often than your socks, it's easy to identify you. It's the first thing that I see when my mind registers a post on the screen when scrolling through the forums.

What I'm saying is, I didn't even notice the name change until I happened upon this thread. :p

ped

Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

I filled out my profile info again, now how do I build laser?

Avatar is bigger than before too, couldn't find the old one :p

I built a 780nm lazorr n i kinda like wanna get beem shotz , how do i do ittttt..

ARG it is :beer: I vote for SBA getting that ridiculous name. esquire, sheesh ;)

Love that vid, it's in my Sig.

~ LB

Wen! Dude, some of your lines in your sig are impossible to read. The colors are too dark and the fonts are too random. All the best tho.

Yeah, my failed attempt at matching colors and doing something different but when I shrunk them down I kind of lost all legibility :oops:. I'll work on that tonight ;) I'm running out of lines too. I'll have to do a little more housecleaning or else I won't be able to link to stuff.

~ LB

So I just found out ARG is a hippie...

rbS7YS2.jpg