Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

N450 & N465 build

BobMc

Treat you well Bob, eh ? the top of the top ! amazing construction ! a beautiful deep blue ! congratulations congratulations ! :gj:

Thanks 3D, still like to get some beams shots at night to post, maybe tonight. Last night to many people around. :)

Bob, some more night time beam shots would be great. Looking forward to them. :D Tried to rep you but have to wait. Sorry, I won't forget.

Last edited:

BobMc

I can't wait to see other screens

Bob Tonight without people on the street :lasergun:

Works for me. :yh:

Hi BM.
Glad to help buddy anytime came out sweet my man

Rich:)
Thanks Rich couldn't have done it without your help.:yh:

Very nice. I would rep you if I could.

Thanks, glad you like the builds. :)

Bob, some more night time beam shots would be great. Looking forward to them. :D Tried to rep you but have to wait. Sorry, I won't forget.

I'm planning on some beam shots tonight depends how quite the neighborhood is tonight. :shhh:

BobMc

Hey how's the beam from the N465? NUBM07E or better?

I think it's better, tighter dot. If I can I going to try to get some beam shots tonight. Will compare it to the 07. Hopefully the shots come out. If not, I can shoot some in the garage.:thinking:

Last edited:
Blessed are You, americans , you can have many more things to Italians .
Do you have a "system" customs much more flexible ! here, instead, our customs are very strict to the equal of the German one ...! if blocks are "birds for diabetics" you understand the meaning of no ?

BobMc

Blessed are You, americans , you can have many more things to Italians .
Do you have a "system" customs much more flexible ! here, instead, our customs are very strict to the equal of the German one ...! if blocks are "birds for diabetics" you understand the meaning of no ?

Thanks 3D, sad to hear about your customs. Hoping you can figure something out. Maybe just order parts and hopefully there not blocked :thinking: Best wishes :)

BobMc

Hey how's the beam from the N465? NUBM07E or better?

I stand corrected dden. The 07 has a tighter dot, not by much, but a little. Have got some photos to post but for some reason photo bucket is not letting me post them:thinking: Will try again tomorrow.

Ps, Sorry for the separate posts, can I blame it on a senior moment?

Edit;
1_zps7yo6yzjd.jpg
7_zpsizba1fsu.jpg
, them 07 is on the right,the n465 on the left.

Last edited:
Thanks 3D, sad to hear about your customs. Hoping you can figure something out. Maybe just order parts and hopefully there not blocked :thinking: Best wishes :)

In fact ! you have a fortune exaggerated , lend me some of your 2nd amendment use it for a few days and then I'll return ! :D

BobMc

In fact ! you have a fortune exaggerated , lend me some of your 2nd amendment use it for a few days and then I'll return ! :D

I diffidently would if I could, everybody should have the right to the second amendment, my friend :)

Last edited:
I stand corrected dden. The 07 has a tighter dot, not by much, but a little. Have got some photos to post but for some reason photo bucket is not letting me post them:thinking: Will try again tomorrow.

Edit;
1_zps7yo6yzjd.jpg
7_zpsizba1fsu.jpg
, them 07 is on the right,the n465 on the left.
That's good to know. I'm not particularly looking for new diodes just to add someone's new stock number to my collection. I'd rather have an example of a single wavelength in the best power/divergence example I can come up with. :thanks:

Last edited: