Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Trade History

Currently having a Transaction with Darkarmyofone pending.

Butttttttt, I had business with John Lawson and everything went smoothly, He sent extra batteries and was extremely helpful. Basically You can Trust him

Yeah! John is a really good guy! I think the world of him! :wave::wave::wave: -Glenn

John Lawson is one of the most honest guys on the forum. He always gives you extras and is a man of his word. I don't anyone that can say anything bad about John. Well, maybe he can add some commas to his text..:whistle:

Also have done business with Jayrob, Igor, Dark Horse, Ehgemus, and Scopeguy. All top quality people to do business with.

Last edited:
Smooth sailing with Drew / ndrew2505 / Modwerx. A+A+
1. Blue Ray 6X on steroids
2. 100nw Dorcy
Drew included duty cycle instructions. Power meter graphs for both lasers.
Thrown in freebies were super sweet! Uranium marbles and diffraction grating.

Goggles have been ordered.

My friend just ordered from Modwerx, everything is good!

Order from o-like incoming but everyone knows they're good.

I guess my thread's becoming for everyone but oh well.

Damn Glenn, Coolest guy on this forum and he will HELP you out.

Can't say a bad word about John Law. He's a MOST stand-up guy in every sense of the word. To cover all the good things I could say about John, would take several pages & take even longer to read it all. Suffice it to say that John is TOPS in my book, & I dare say everyone elses books also !!!! In short, John is a GREAT GUY no matter how you view him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rob

My friend just ordered from Modwerx, everything is good!

Order from o-like incoming but everyone knows they're good.

I guess my thread's becoming for everyone but oh well.

Damn Glenn, Coolest guy on this forum and he will HELP you out.

I am not very happy from my order from Modwerx (my fault?). Although everything came they could have done a much better job describing their units and taking pictures. Maybe it was for lack of looking or whatever but the diff gratings are sooo small. But I guess they held up their end of the deal

Oh I just heard you got it in and you sounded happy on the phone. Oh well cheap prices though right?