Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Multimedia Thread: It Was a Good Day in Laser Land...

Re: It Was a Good Day in Laser Land...

This is the only way to travel!
84aCXme.png

:friend: Enjoy NY! Many thanks for getting that out beforehand :thanks:

~ LB

Look what I got in today!! It's a new case! It was way past the time to step up in my carrying case. It's a Nanuk. As good as Pelican but much cheaper! And, it has room for my Ophir, PSU, DMM, diode heatsink, and all my lasers!

rW7KaeD.png

I made some modifications..

2SqdvZZ.png

And the Pr0n..

XdPL5iS.png

Thanks for viewing!

Nice! I really need a case, and that one looks sweet.

In fact, I'm checking now...

Thanks for sharing. I was just on amazon browesing them. :san:

Here it is, laid out, in it's final form...for now. I'm so excited! This case says, "I'm not f-ing around here!"

um0hTv9.png

Thanks for the link, and I really like the double layer setup. Its a mad scientists setup. Muhuhaha

norbyx

Very nice case, I can't immagine spending so much money on a case, but I think it is very nice ....

Not only does it protect the lasers from damage, but also the lasers from doing damage to children when its locked. I can't imagine a niece without an eye. Mine stay locked up, however transporting my safe is impossible without 2 people. Safety is necessary at my nut house.:lasergun:

norbyx

Safety first.... that is for sure...

Norberto, I have to carry around nearly 2 grand worth of lasers and equipment with me. A carrying case that cost more than $30 was called for.

The Newest SBA Customs Tool/Laser Combo!!!

Introducing "Thor's Hammer"!! The worlds first >300mW Laser Guided Hammer!!

2MWeH38.jpg

norbyx

Norberto, I have to carry around nearly 2 grand worth of lasers and equipment with me. A carrying case that cost more than $30 was called for.

Well in that specific case than you did good in getting a good case, but I just couldn't help wondering "why" do you need to carry it all arround?

Well in that specific case than you did good in getting a good case, but I just couldn't help wondering "why" do you need to carry it all arround?

Because I don't have space at home for a lab. I do at work, but I do not trust leaving this much valuable equipment at work. I actually use some of my lasers at work, and I do much of my tuning, building and polishing there as well. But, I'm not about to leave an Ophir sitting around for curious dolts, nor am I leaving my big shinies out and about.

So, I needed a big case, and wanted one set up specifically so that I may hit the road to meet up w/ another enthusiast and be able to measure outputs and even charge batteries. Heck, in a pinch, I can even set current on a driver with the way it's set up.

Boy, it's been a busy weekend in LaserLand! I got up early and finished the polishing on all of the Krytons I've been building. Oye, are my hands tired!!

EUxOIAr.jpg