Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Makeshift 250mW RG Yellow Laser Build

Sorry i thought something different ,well you got yourself a nice 20mW red
(i hope it will put out more then 20mW )
Now you only need a red dichro you already have your green overpower 30mW right
?

I still have it but I want to replace it with the 50mW true module... I pot modded the 30mW green a while ago and I'm not sure it will live much longer... And yes I need a red dichro :) and why red dichro and not yellow dichro?

Pffffffffff turn that fukn podded green down till you get or guess about 5 mW you wanna stay under 40 dollars right ?

yellow dichro's don't exist the green passes trough the red dichro and red reflects on that 45 angle

READ ! lol

ps: don't use that 19V laptop charger , that will for sure blow up your modules .

Last edited:
Ok so use the dichros someone else recommended above and what if I turn the laser down but it dies soon from so much pot mod abuse? I cannot even get the module out of the 30mw it has too much glue. Should I just buy a 5mw true then?

you can turn the laser down by running it on less then 3.7 volt ( 3.2 or 3 )
You can use just a pice of glass to reflect the green beam inorder to get a lower power beam from the reflection , use smoke to make the beams visible when you focus and overlap the red and green beams.

Last edited:
Don't worrie about smoke , that will come after you have all your parts.

ok but what do I mount this on and do I need dichro mounts andstuff to mount the lasers?
Real ready made dichro & laser mounts cost quite a bit if your building a low budget setup.
Do like styropyro & use whatever you have around. Just keep in mind it can't flex or shift.

You should make a new thread as this seems to be taking over styropyro's thread.

Last edited:
532 and 445 make teal but you need to either get a lot of 532 or turn down the 445 or a little of both.
to make white add the correct amt of red(638 would be best)

Chroma will tell you how much of each