Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

My Little HeNe

daguin

laserwanabe said:
thats a beauty, its a nice deep orange. I'm going to start looking for a good deal on eBay. thanks for the help dave

You're welcome. For a "true" orange you will need it to be around 612nm. Although I doubt you will find any of those on eBay :(

Peace,
dave

GooeyGus

why does it look like there is a laser smiley face in that picture??? lol...

The two dots are eyes... and then there appears to be a 'smile' artifact off center to the left when viewed full size ;D

daguin

laserwanabe said:
haha yeah i see that line that under the 650nm, kinda spooky

DON'T LOOK IT IN THE EYE!!!!!!!

It will steal your soul!

Peace,
dave

Chicxulub

laserwanabe said:
its http://www.atlasnova.com/RedLaserPointer635nm.htm this what you bought? And if so is this a trustworthy site or a gamble
Abe is a great guy. I totally recommend them, when I went to buy, it was my first ever paypal account. I skipped a step in setting it up, so I couldn't paypal the money. I let them know what was going on and it was no problem for them.

Atlasnova is a great, legit company. I also like how they won't sell overpowered pointers to every tom, dick and harry.

***** for AN from me!

OK thanks, i was going to buy a lab setup on eBay but this seems more piratical and cheaper!

do they accept paypal? it does not say that they do on there site.