Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My laser don't pop balloon anything !

Kevlar

Your link brings me to a sign in page, not a product description.

Toke

Your link is useless to anyone who does not have your account name and pasword. :D

Anyway, a laser bought from a chinese mailorder company is described with the same "UP TO" as internet monile bandwidth. ;)

The actual module size used in pens and most low end lasers can reliable support up to 150mW effect, it rarely happens and will easily cost you $100-$150.

Toke

It doesen't pop balloon.

Than your laser is not up to spec.

Send it back

Have you tried putting a black dot or burning something black? Try that and then get back @ us

Toke

NO, don't try burning anything with it.
At least not without laser goggles.

The reflections from burning are very likely to damage your eyes as it happens so close to you.

ok send that gay ass laser back or else your going to get hurt cuz we gave enough info get rid of it

Is it just me or is that an identical setup to the Rayfoss 200mW focusable, waterproof green laser?

The host is the exact same, the key is the exact same, the button and sticker placement are the exact same... what is this?!

And I have that laser... and mine is perfectly fine (burns quite rapidly, cuts through electrical tape like butter, I am pretty sure mine is a *legitimate* 200mW laser).

This is the one: http://www.rayfoss.com/productn.asp?ArticleID=34

Last edited:
you should make a black point in the balloon!Then take the green laser to shoot it

TTerbo

If your not going to buy from a good company,
the best way to fix your laser and make it pop a balloon is to sticky tape a sewing needle/pin to the front of your laser and thrust it at the balloon

Reactions: DTR

madog

If your not going to buy from a good company,
the best way to fix your laser and make it pop a balloon is to sticky tape a sewing needle/pin to the front of your laser and thrust it at the balloon

Now that was funny! I don't care who ya are!