Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my host concept!!+any one know good source for GITD powder?

hi guys this is a sketch of a host i have in mind, any advice/input is appreciated.
Note: i'm horrible at drawing.
IMAG0060_zps37wvpdgn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Kenom

Re: any member offers GITD coating service?

That's pretty easy to do and I can get it done for ya.

Is this somehow related to the game "dead space"? The thing you drew is similar to the pictures below.

shoot ehgemus a PM And tell him you want black grey powder coat and he'll get it done for you, even with copper.

Last edited:
Now I know why I can't get my knife edge host done this week, you all are competing for Harold's time too much!

When I first saw this before relating it to Dead Space, in my head I was thinking "Is this guy sure he is building a laser? Or is this some elaborate trick where he is trying to build a key to open the tomb of treasures in a cave somewhere? Maybe he is hunting the chintimani stone."

hi guys this is a sketch of a host i have in mind, any advice/input is appreciated.
Note: i'm horrible at drawing.
IMAG0060_zps37wvpdgn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Man, I don't know if I want to get involved in what looks like some sort of anti-Biblical, end of days, secret code. Do you do exorcisms too? :tsk:

Well, Here is the SOURCE. May the SOURCE BE WITH YOU:

ALL THE GITD Powder you ever needed!/URL]

They also have some nuclear goodies too.

Interesting company who will make you a brand new, high quality CO2 tube...PSU too if you have the $$$.

Just my sometime whimsical, wacky humor!

Last edited: