Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My 3rd LPF Birthday!!!

mwang

Happy third LPF birthday man! I always love reading your reviews and threads, they are very informational!

Wannaburnstuff has helped me a lot, and i would not have gotten this far without him. Congrats on this anniversary of joining this community. Hope to see you on in the future!

-KOREAN-ASIAN-BOY (KRNAZNBOY)

(yes....thats what it stands for)

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congrats on your 3rd LPF birthday! :cool:
Here's to many more years to come. :beer:

Congrats, Isaac, on your LPF cake day! I know you've been a valuable member here, as I've learned so very much from you. And, you always have the time to help someone else out, here on the forum.

I hope you're around for many, many years to come. And that we get to meet, as we're so very close by Texas standards.

Thanks for everything,

Brian

IsaacT

If no one had ever told me that the cake was a lie I would have fallen in that lava pit!

“This is your fault.I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone.You don't even care,do you?”

GLaDOS My favorite in game AI ever.

IsaacT

Agreed! Portal was an amazing experience game. It really draws you in to the story.

LaZeRz

Hey hey, Happy birthday :D

I've never won anything online, even though I've entered countless competitions so I doubt that's going to change but hey, maybe the 7,592nd time is the charm?

Last edited:

IsaacT

Well today was my actual birthday so I am going to close this drawing tonight. Time to do a tally of how many folks posted! :)