Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Moving Sale- 3W MagLite, Ophir LPM, Groove & Custom C6 Host(s), Heatsink, Drivers etc

Re: ALL MUST GO- Lasers, OPHIR, Groove & C6 Hosts, Heatsink, Drivers- PRICE DROPS

Too bad :( my Zaser wont fit in it :(

Re: ALL MUST GO- Lasers, OPHIR, Groove & C6 Hosts, Heatsink, Drivers- PRICE DROPS

:thinking: how do you figure? A MagLite 2D fits into the case (minus the head is too large to shut it. Size is about 11.5" x 7.5" x 3"

I know for a fact that the Zaser fits in this case. I had a member of the forum send me theirs in the same exact case along with two other lasers for metering. Fit perfectly fine

Oh sorry I thinked in cm Oooops :D
The Zaser is 24.5cm × 4cm, so it fits in in. But anyway its a little bit to big for me. I don't have that much lasers to fit in it. But thats a nice price you have :thinking: maybe its that good that I need to take it only because of that

Got your message. Send me an email through the forum soi can send you some picsof my builds....not laser builds, the others we were discussing. I will certainly keep the Ophir in mind, let me see what happens with my sale of my AR. Oh, and BTW I just passed up a killer deal on an unfired Kimber 1911. I will tell you more in an email. Thanks again for everything!

Does the large case have that pick'n'pluck foam stuff?

Edit: If it does, I want it... $15 right? PM me your PayPal please :D

Last edited:

@Adam, yes its the plucking foam stuff. small like 1/2" x 1/2" squares. Makes it very easy to shape the slots for extra items. Can easily be replaced with new foam, add foam back in, remove completely, etc.... It is the next best thing beside, well a gun safe IMO ;)

Thats what my most valuable stuff is kept in. Good ole gun safe bolted down to the floor. Shhhhh dont tell my apartment complex, they dont know I bolted it :na:

@Mr. Miller- Email/PM with email coming. Looking forward to continuing the talk :beer:

Made an edit right when you posted, not sure if you saw it... If it's $15 I'll take it! Please PM me your PayPal & shipping info :D

There is no way I can sell the large case for $15 (well with shipping no way). The guy I bought it from paid $20 just to ship it to me so I can only assume it'd be similar to ship it to someone else.

BTW there are many people who have PM'd me about buying stuff and saying stuff like "I'll take yadda for $xxx, give me your pp" and I have no idea where people are pulling these random numbers from but I cant find the prices they mentioned in this thread. At first I thought I was mispricing stuff but I've checked a few times. If you are offering to buy something for $xxx then say that, otherwise I take the message as a troll or spam aka completely ignore it. Sorry if you had a serious offer but unless I know it is serious I don't waste my time going back and forth.

How much would you take for it excluding shipping? And shipping it first class shouldn't be $20. No rush, but do you think you could carry it to the post office with you next time you go to try to find out the cheapest shipping method? I'm very interested if it's not too expensive.

Sure I can bring it next time I go and if I remember right $20 was the cheapest way but if they say cheapertthen beck who am i to argue

Gonna shoot you a PM.

Edit: PM sent :D

Last edited:

Working on shipping cost for case

650nm stealth pen sold

Bump for rest of items ;)

Yeah thanks. You could tell me that you wont sell it to me.

I sent you a PM a few days ago. I'll resend it now just in case

I'm sorry but I didn't get anything. But no problem ;)