Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Moving Sale- 3W MagLite, Ophir LPM, Groove & Custom C6 Host(s), Heatsink, Drivers etc

Re: ALL MUST GO- 3W MagLite, OPHIR, Groove & C6 Hosts, Heatsink, Drivers- PRICE DROPS

Yes it is. There are two versions of that diode "300mW" and "500mW" but that is what mits rates them at. This is also where my comment about how hard you push them comes into play. You can push the 500mW on to about 1.2W iirc but many have them over 1W

Tmack

Re: ALL MUST GO- 3W MagLite, OPHIR, Groove & C6 Hosts, Heatsink, Drivers- PRICE DROPS

I just pushed one to 1.25a. Was a whole lotaa red! Beam was impressive. :eg:

Yeah there are plenty of build threads on the forum using both of those diodes. Pretty sure Jordan has a test thread for one if not both the diodes. That'd be the best thing to follow since it shows the power at various currents

illiam

Thank you guys for all your help. Im still confused a little so ill keep on researching

Everything sold is shipped and a good ole :bumpit:

How much for 2 of the 10440's, shipped? What about all 4? Need some for my Sinner copper pen host build ;)

PM'd you about the batteries yesterday

So not much interest in all 10 C6 hosts together. Giving it 5 more hours and then breaking them apart. 5 are already called (heading to the great white north) so if you want to hold one (two, three, four or the last five) then post here. Giving you all first shot before I open it up to other forums

Moving in one month. Trying to sell everything so I don't have to lug it 1400 miles

Re: Moving Sale- 3W MagLite, Ophir LPM, Groove & Custom C6 Host(s), Heatsink, Drivers

All C6 hosts are still available. All my favorite colors are back up for sale so jump now before I change my mind :whistle:

Re: Moving Sale- 3W MagLite, Ophir LPM, Groove & Custom C6 Host(s), Heatsink, Drivers

Anybody? Kinda like last call. A bunch of the small stuff will be donated to the "wandering box" this weekend if somebody doesn't grab it. Obviously not putting the MagLite or LPM in the box but pretty much everything else is fair game so going once, twice........

Open to offers, don't like my price, make an offer, I don't get offended.

Two weeks left before the big move. Rented a 6x12 trailer so if stuff doesnt sell then it goes home with me, HOWEVER I'd rather sell stuff to pay for the move thus I'd accept better prices before the move, not as good after the move since I'll probably want to restart my collection ;)

Last edited:

Will you sell the SO6J separate from the C6? It still works, right?