Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

moving forward from fights

Rob

Well thank goodness that's over. Good call sir. I'm happy it worked out for the best.

I don't think there needs to be mods. Not now anyway. Pretty much the only reason the latest one took so long is because of certain things that aren't common to every member. Its kind of like a tree with its many roots that need to be dug out rather than pulled

mfo

I don't think there needs to be mods. Not now anyway. Pretty much the only reason the latest one took so long is because of certain things that aren't common to every member. Its kind of like a tree with its many roots that need to be dug out rather than pulled

Nah, it's always good to have a mod or two. You never know when a douche is going to show up unexpectedly and start trouble. Avery can't be on 24/7 so a mod could at least fill some of those gaps.

Rob

Nah, it's always good to have a mod or two. You never know when a douche is going to show up unexpectedly and start trouble. Avery can't be on 24/7 so a mod could at least fill some of those gaps.

I have to agree with you there. There seems to be some very trustworthy people on this forum that could handle that job. Since this forum is still relatively small, only a couple mods would be needed.

mfo

Because you're not using AdBlockPlus, haven't modified your hosts file, or aren't using Opera.

Thanks for reminding me about ABP Kendall (I turned it off yesterday to test something in FF). But seriously, it needs to be removed from the site now. Banning Tyler was only half of the battle...

I think I should be a mod Muahahaha :eg: jk

Thats right! "Im a lookin at all of yalls"

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
regarding the ad, it will be replaced when the ad term is over shortly

Dave is gone...

EDIT: I tried to call, email and message him but no response as of yet.

daguin

I thought so too at first but I've seen frequenting a few threads the past hour or so. I'll get a link.

EDIT: Here's the link Jay, http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/blueray-pen-sale-45089.html

He posted here a mere 30 minutes ago...

I had already posted my "goodbye" thread in the veteran's board when c0ld anounced his change of heart. I do not want to second guess c0ld. It is his house. He can do with it what he wants. However, I will not live with thieves.

The thief is gone. I still feel the sting of the initial decision, but I will watch awhile.

@ Crazy Jay -- I'm running argons. I cannot hear the phone.

Peace,
dave

Rob

I had already posted my "goodbye" thread in the veteran's board when c0ld anounced his change of heart. I do not want to second guess c0ld. It is his house. He can do with it what he wants. However, I will not live with thieves.

The thief is gone. I still feel the sting of the initial decision, but I will watch awhile.

@ Crazy Jay -- I'm running argons. I cannot hear the phone.

Peace,
dave

Ah I see. Well whatever your decision I wish you only the best, I've been here only a little while but you seem to be a stand-up guy.

Jaseth

user was banned and 11 different IPs blocked at firewall
Thanks Avery - I was just about to delete my account when I saw the first post of the thread.

Let's get back to those lovely lasers :)
Seb

daguin

Ah I see. Well whatever your decision I wish you only the best, I've been here only a little while but you seem to be a stand-up guy.

Thank you. That is what I strive for.

Peace,
dave

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
he is banned and will keep it this way. i believe this decision is clearly for the best of the forum. if anyone sees him re-register on another account, or suspect that a new account could be him, let me know and i will do an IP-check

thanks
-ave