Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mohgasm returns as BudgetBeams.com

Re: Don't call it a come back.

I have read about you in the past, will be looking forward to this if you return

hmm now i really want to know what a "mogasm" is XD

it's when an $8.99 driver makes you fall to your knees in pure ecstasy.

Since we are not talking mohgasms... please do not quote me on those prices. i was cross eyed and falling sideways at the time :p ><

Last edited:

I still have the solder paste stencil for mass producing benboost drivers, i was tempted to do a run of them, but i hate they're limited to 1.25A

I will probably do a run of mohgasm linear drivers until I can find someone to design me a buck driver.

Meanwhile, 501B hosts have shown up. Heatsinks are in production.
Http://www.BudgetBeams.com

Attachments

• 501bbb.jpg
    501bbb.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 75
I still have the solder paste stencil for mass producing benboost drivers, i was tempted to do a run of them, but i hate they're limited to 1.25A

I will probably do a run of mohgasm linear drivers until I can find someone to design me a buck driver.

Meanwhile, 501B hosts have shown up. Heatsinks are in production.
Http://www.BudgetBeams.com
Just a heads up your heatsink page breaks when i click on it... it just leads to a blank page

Nice easy to navigate and well laid out.

look forward to seeing the drivers on there as well.

Going to have Blitzbucks and mohgasms to start, should be available soon.

I would REALLY love to get a new driver designed.

Grix

Great news, mohgasm was my favourite site to buy drivers and heatsinks from.

Would you consider accepting bitcoin as payment? Check out https://bitpay.com or https://www.coinbase.com/merchants for more info. Both those payment processors have free plugins for Zen cart, and they support paying out in USD to your bank account so you don't ever have to deal with bitcoin directly if you don't want to. So it shouldn't be much work to implement.

Last edited:
I'll have to look into it. I hate the idea of essentially playing the stock market every time I accept bit coin though. I don't see it inflating like it did before.
Great news, mohgasm was my favourite site to buy drivers and heatsinks from.

Would you consider accepting bitcoin as payment? Check out https://bitpay.com or https://www.coinbase.com/merchants for more info. Both those payment processors have free plugins for Zen cart, and they support paying out in USD to your bank account so you don't ever have to deal with bitcoin directly if you don't want to. So it shouldn't be much work to implement.

Grix

I'll have to look into it. I hate the idea of essentially playing the stock market every time I accept bit coin though. I don't see it inflating like it did before.

When using third party processors like the ones I linked, you don't have to worry about that. You set the price in dollars as usual, and then whenever someone buys something, the payment processors automatically calculates the correct sum in bitcoin for the invoice, and then if you want, immediately converts it to the expected amount of dollars and pays out to you. As far as you're concerned it's the same as being paid in dollars, there is no volatility or risk.

In fact there is probably *less* risk, because you don't have to worry about fraudulent chargebacks with bitcoins. Also the total fees are lower than paypal's. :)

When using third party processors like the ones I linked, you don't have to worry about that. You set the price in dollars as usual, and then whenever someone buys something, the payment processors automatically calculates the correct sum in bitcoin for the invoice, and then if you want, immediately converts it to the expected amount of dollars and pays out to you. As far as you're concerned it's the same as being paid in dollars, there is no volatility or risk.

In fact there is probably *less* risk, because you don't have to worry about fraudulent chargebacks with bitcoins. Also the total fees are lower than paypal's. :)

Oh nice. Well, there's really no reason not to then. I'll have to wait until I set up a bank account for the store. I could use mine, but I'm trying to keep all the finances separated to keep track of everything easier.

Hiemal

I sent you a PM Moh; I'd be more than happy to work with you with drivers and stuff!

Blitzbuck driver should arrive tomorrow.
And it looks like we're gonna have some of LE Quacks 5.5 boost drivers.