Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

mobile version for lpf

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
thx for feeedback. yah the forum seems to actually work pretty well on iphone4 as it is w/ my testing. the app i think makes it ever easier tho. either way should be great to have both options

peace
-ave

rhd

Android version says invalid client id. Won't let me in :(

Iphone version is down as well. I assume something changed during the downtime issues last night / today. I didn't notice how much I actually like the mobile version until I was forced to use mobile Safari again. :(

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
mobile apps are both being updated, everyone will need to redownload them. not related to downtime earlier, just i had to update something

Last edited:
After you've been up all night trying to get the lights back on around here may be a very bad time to complain, but...

The fact that the app dies after every upgrade and we have to wait through submission and approval each time makes the mobile app a royal pain in the backside. Even more so given apple's slow approval times. Is there no way the app can work through an upgrade?

Anyway, sorry for complaining. I really do appreciate the fact that you are trying to keep things patched and working even with hardware challenges.

Arayan

Iphone version is down now :(

EDIT: just read about paid apps and that the "old" versions have stopped working... sorry!

Last edited:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
going forward shouldn't need to change keys in the API which forces re-install for ppl.

moving to paid model for the app and removing the ads . ads made me only a few dollars so far and the cost of the app is ~$200 /year, + the time required to maintain it is high.

iphone version is waiting for approval now i'll keep u all posted as to when its avail for purchase

Hello,

Sorry if I ask a question whose answer has already been given, but I just noticed that LPF Mobile does not work on Android and I uninstalled, I searched the Android market if there was another version, and nothing at all, it's normal? :confused:

I really have a hard time going back to use mobile safari after using the mobile app. :(

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
mobile app will be back soon, thx for patience. i will update in another thread when ready