Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Missing DTR ...

Hello forum.
I need to buy a lot of material from DTR but I never receive response from him.
I tried by mail, I tried here by PM .. nothing.
He is not in holidays because I can see a recent activity of him in the forum.
It seems that he want to avoid me and I cannot understand the reason, really.

Anyone can tell me a valid alternative for the diodes? I need to buy a lot of material, indeed.

Hi
Just go to his website and order what you need. And if there is a custom order of any item write that in the notes box when you use your PayPal

Rich:)

Thank You for the hints, but first I need to know if I can obtain/receive what I'm looking for.
Usually DTR reply me thru mail in 24 max 48 hours. I have sent him a mail 4 days ago and a PM here. It sounds very strange to me that he do not respond about a simple question ...
Surely I do not place a pricey order if he cannot do what I want.
User trinh hong phuoc has gently leaved a message in my PM for any request. I need 9x NUBM44-81/NUBM47-A1 450nm diodes in 20mm copper mount. My only request was to check the perpendicularity of the exit beam. I do not need the perfection but neither beams completely out of axis. If I cannot receive any response in the next 24 hours surely I will place an order somewhere else. In my country there is a saying that says "everyone is useful, nobody is indispensable".

Last edited:
I have used his email and the PM here. I also try to do it every few days if I don't get a response right away. Sometimes he misses out on the first email, or at least that is what he has told me. I'm not sure where else you can get these diodes pressed into 20 mm copper modules, but you are certainly free to try. Good luck with your project.

Last edited:
I have misunderstood your idea, the material I can mention is the heatsink and the hosts, not the diode,
I think seller in china have it,if DTR not sell for you

DTR

Sorry been working to get orders out the door and some messages that have a lot of questions requiring a longer reply, custom orders or running down info have been a bit slow to reply to. Anyway sent you a quick reply to your email with some of the info you asked about. Make you a longer reply later tonight.:beer:

Thank You for the hints, but first I need to know if I can obtain/receive what I'm looking for.
If I cannot receive any response in the next 24 hours surely I will place an order somewhere else. In my country there is a saying that says "everyone is useful, nobody is indispensable".

A little harsh in my opinion...
DTR is one of the most reliable sellers on LPF
and other Forums.
He will get to you as soon as he can... he always
has.

In my country we have a saying..."patience is a
virtue"....:yh:

[EDIT]
I see DTR has responded....

Jerry

Last edited:
and other Forums.
has.

[EDIT]

Jerry

Jerry
And a virtue will never hurt you . I say that quite often .
Rich:)

DTR

and other Forums.
has.

[EDIT]

Jerry

It is all good. Should have sent him a message saying I would get with him as soon as I got a moment so I understand and probably deserve the vent. I had been pretty focused on just getting though some orders over the weekend and passed his message a few times as I needed to find where I put my calipers to give an exact on some tolerances measurements and get into some details about installing a driver into the unit on the driver shelf.

I'm sorry DTR forgets my rude expression. By now you have got used to (and spoiled) your speed of response so we often take everything for granted. :beer:

Reactions: GSS

Pman

Hard to relax when you get the laser bug. I used to have packages with laser related items coming in daily and would check the tracking constantly. It's been a long time since I've placed an order for anything as my priorities have changed quite a lot.
Hang in there:)