Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

mini RC helicopters

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date

TTerbo

I bought a new S107 the other day from a hobby rc shop, just to replace the micro twister pro that died (even though i have replacement parts :p )

I got the Blade CX3 , wasnt stable at all..juddering like hell...
With "juddering", do you mean shaking or rattling in flight when hovering? Mine flys pretty "clean" but drifts. There's no chance to hover with this Heli, it wants to fly :p

I have a custom upgraded lama v4 with carbon indestructable rotors ect.... Pretty good to fly but perfect balance is impossible with this stuff.
If by "balance" you mean hovering in place, well neither can mine. It should be easier with a coax+flybar though... :/

-----------------

On another note, I contacted Helipal and they offered me two choices; either send the Heli (w/o xmitter) back and they would send me a replacement Heli, or they offered to send me a second kit (the whole box, xmitter incl.) for $22, incl. shipping.

I opted for the latter, figuring I'd be better off having spare parts for the Heli and at $22 plus shipping, it was an offer I couldn't refuse :D

Hats off to Helipal - reminds me of the friendly service we can expect from O-Like and Co. here @LPF :cool:

Im currently own this

http://www.helipal.com/product_info.php?cPath=87_58&products_id=2301{20}76{5}28{40}144{2}7{36}54{6}102

Im currently own this

http://www.helipal.com/product_info.php?cPath=87_58&products_id=2301{20}76{5}28{40}144{2}7{36}54{6}102

The CB180D? Nice, but yet another "big-ass" heli... Where do you guys fly these, outdoors or in school gyms (or similiar indoor areas)?

I already "grounded" my V100D01... :mad: Parts already ordered and shipped - just in time too, because the Chinese New Year is almost upon us and anyone who's been long enough at LPF knows what that means; nothing, absolutely nothing will ship out of CN for about three~four weeks' time. So pretty much get your DX orders in by end of January LATEST or else you might as well wait for Spring...

As such, I'm already considering a 2nd Heli but also from Walkera so that I can use the same TX. The V120D01 comes to mind, but body only so it would be cheaper than the listed price... . I like the idea of a rudder servo... :D

ped

Well i wanted a bit more of an "outdoor" heli, something with a bit more balls...i could of got it cheaper else where, but the eBay seller has sold 100's of them without many problems so i presumed he packed safely & shipped quickly, and that he did ! .

Arrived today...
2rho45i.jpg

For size comparison...my S107 is next to it, and my MicroX parked on its rotor! .

Shes a hefty beast but flys really well, gyro is rock solid and is flyable indoors. All in all i'm made up with it :)

Well i wanted a bit more of an "outdoor" heli, something with a bit more balls...i could of got it cheaper else where... Shes a hefty beast...
She's gigantic!!! :eek:

By "expensive" I was referring to the fact that it's a 3ch Heli. With a few more quid you would already be in the 4ch market. Lol, I'm already eyeballing 6ch CP helis... :evil:

Enjoy it - maybe you could even whip up a video for us... ;)

ped

I'm taking it to my gf's house later, she has a bit more room, i'll see if i can get a vid then.

ReNNo

I don't have much experience with RC helicopters. Here is what I ordered few weeks ago on DinoDirect (for 12USD :D )

It worked just fine for 2 days but then helicopter started to loose power. Looks like battery is dying. I tried to replace 140mAh Li-Po battery with 1000mAh Li-Po battery and flight time is longer but controlling helicopter is more difficult because 1000mAh battery is heavy.

Now I ordered Syma S107 from eBay (22USD) and I hope this choper will be better.
First, I wanted to buy Syma S006 from DinoDirect because it's bigger helicopter and costs only 25USD. But DinoDirect changed shipping rules and they don't ship any RC helicopter for free anymore. Very unprofessional from them. But it is important that they give you free "Sexy woman rose panties" with your order :D

ped

Here she is, remember this aint a promo video, its warts (crashes) and all , i'm the first ''pilot'' :)

Ped, that is sooo cool! I've been wanting an RC helicopter but should probably start with the S107. Nice video, thanks for sharing.