Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Microvision SHOWX Laserbeamer

Xer0

Hey Folks. just got a Mail form Microvision that they start selling their Projector a limited time for "VIPs" only. i feel very flattered, but im not in the US, so i want to share it with you!

Beamer:
Microvision :: Pico Projectors :: Projectors :: SHOWWX™ Laser Pico Projector

VGA Dock: Microvision :: SHOWWX™ VGA Dock
extra Batterypack: Microvision :: SHOWWX™ Rechargeable Battery

They say you can get them by these "hidden" Links only, but i removed the hash'es and it still work, so im sure they cant get mad on me for that ;)

PS: Like i saw on the warning label in one YT video, it has 1mW of 445nm, 532nm and 642nm.
I cant believe its still so bright with so low power. But it really cries for (pot) modding!!! :D :D

Dude if this is your real mobile number in your signature .....................

:) i already adjusted the brightness and rung you up. Unfortunately only your message box answered my call :D

There we have it folks, some brand new blue and green laser diodes. Its about time we saw the first of these become available.

IIRC, these just use micro green and blue modules, not green and blue diodes

I must have that blue diode! Who do you guys thing will be the first person here to make a pointer out of it?

I'm not sure. How much is it? (I can't see the price as I'm a UKie)

I wonder if the diode is a smaller format...

If it's an unusual format it could be almost unusable...

We can just use this whole unit and play some silly Windows media player visualizations over it with some music. An easy complete laser projector! Lol

Xer0

Price is 500 USD afaik

Dude if this is your real mobile number in your signature .....................

:) i already adjusted the brightness and rung you up. Unfortunately only your message box answered my call :D

lol :D my brother woudl have to care about it, thats his card ;) anyway it's one of those, we call it, "Wegwerfkarten". you have no use for them as soon as the 1€ is rung empty, really :D

I think it has some safety limitation in the software to prevent you to make a real beam, else it would require some the safety systems you find on class IIIb laser to be sold in the US, since the combined diode power is probably over 5mW.

Things

You can get 1W 445nm for around $2000US a pop ....

These don't use green laser diodes, however it is very possible to get a DPSS green into a tiny package ... like they have done.