Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Merry Christmas Everyone!

happy isaac newton's b day too. we all owe him too, esp. given his contributions to knowledge of light.

^Is too his b-day, you callin wikipedia and Neil Degrasse Tyson liers?

Last edited:

Pman is not only limited edition but strange as well. There was someone here not too long ago that claimed to have the most lasers, I can't remember now who it was but his collection is huge, but I think Pman has a good chance of taking the record if we could get an exact count from those with the most lasers.

It's not Isaac Newton's birthday! Did you get that on Twitter today? Isaac Newton was born on January 4, 1643.

Alan

Pman

Well it wasn't like I was trying for a record. Just kind of ended up having so many from trying different things and using the builds as a kind of therapy from kidney pain. I know for a fact the real number is over 300. Actually would be pretty easy to count them.
There's 18 class IV and another 87 from 100mW to 500mW.

Quick count:
There's 15 pen lasers around the house in various places.
Case #1- 39
Case #2- 32
Case #3- 44
Case #4- 57
Case #5- 58
Case #6- 60

Looks like 305 plus a couple 405nm for under $20 on the way that someone tested at 415nm and a few 405nm Fasttech modules not in anything. There's no more than 10 of those under 50mW. I know that I had posted some pics of my stuff from awhile back somewhere but of course there's more now. Every laser has its own set of batteries. This puts me at about 50W total output.
I suppose the prize for the most lasers would be a laser that I can't touch in my straight-jacket:)

Sorry if this thread is getting de-railed a bit. Threads not about me. Again, Merry Christmas all!

Last edited:
I was going to post Merry christmas yesterday but it would be to early for you guys round the other side of this planet!
So Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Christmas.jpg
    Christmas.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited: