Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Making your own GITD O-rings.

I know this is kinda old tread but how big of a bad of glow powder is that? I don't need that much but am course because I want to make some my self. Picked up some of that Jewelery tube at hobby lobby.

Fiddy

hey man,

thats a 250g bag in the photo, you could make hundreds off 1 bag of powder.

Things

The V10 powder (And Fiddy's glo-rings in general) are awesome! :D

DSCF5674.jpg

I'm gonna have to grab a bag of that stuff and paint something awesome with it :D

If you don't mind sharing where did you get your powder, and what micron is it?

Do you usually get the run around from them? They only had ups as a shipping method and wanted $12 so I placed the order, then read they ship usps so I emailed them to change it to save my self some money, ive got 1 reply from 4 emails and 2 calls. I'm thinking of telling them to cancel my order and I'll get it somewhere else. All I wanted was 1 once of green to make a handful of gitd o-rings.

I'm assuming they must be busy maybe because of Halloween or something because I'm getting little in the customer service department and I placed an order on Monday and they still have yet to send it but charged me the same day. I hope they fix my shipping tomorrow and refund the difference and ship it out.

well i got my powder but have a question for you. after filling the tube with GITD powder when you go to seal it did you put a small peice of the connector in both ends of the tube then you glue to seal it all together. also you said you used hobby glue but what kind something quick setting?