Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF's Banana Peel Challenge

Should we do an LPF version of the Banana Peel Challenge?

• Total voters

94Z28

You won't catch me slipping on a banana peel, and I feel sorry for the one who tries to hard for a like and turns up brain dead or dead.

Anyway, if you want to make one I'll LMAO at you no worries.

This is pathetic IMO. Nothing better to do than throw a banana peel on the floor and intentional make yourself fall? Confused beyond belief right now :wtf:

Not trying to be hateful towards anyone, but really, seems like a waste of time. While the "life threatening" danger might be stretching it, it's still not a smart thing to do and can hurt you. To each his own I guess... :eek:

joeyss

This only slightly less dumb than that stupid choking game fad they even talked to us about it back in HS. WTF is wrong with some humans. I swear everytime some one comes up with an idea someone makes a double dumbassed idea. Like I learned today about this new gimmick. People will yell freeze at a random person walking and snap a picture of him/her. Great idea until someone wanted by the cops and has a gun on him is called out. Then your prank turns from "omfg this is so lolz worthy look at the reaction." to "oh cra-gunshots" along with it being deadly.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Who wants to do the Jump of cliff challenge. :anyone:
Seriously why?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I burnt my thumb with an M140 once. Ever since then, I am very careful with crossing the path of a Class IV. :)

140 ain't so bad, not compared to a single mode 405nm near UV, I guess I can call it that....