Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lpf t-shirt

Wow love that^

See the irony if you for some reason would start to hate lasers and can't stand your laser tattoo, you will use a frickin' laser to get if off. :D

Kenom

ouch that's spendy. if I really wanted a lPf shirt, I'd go get iron on paper and print my own shirt thingy. Not to say that this isn't cool. Just expensive on a budget.

Yeah I hear ya Kenom. I don't usually spend much more than $20 on any of my T-shirts.
You can choose the quality/price you want though. I got one of the more expensive ones.

Plain shirts from Champs = 5 for $20
10 pack iron-on printer paper from Michael's = $8

I can has 5 shirts for less than 1 of yours :p

DANG!!!!Maybe someone should make a bunch of those and offer them here for the people of the forum for like $10 a piece. I would but I have never done so and do not trust my t-shirt making skills.

DANG!!!!Maybe someone should make a bunch of those and offer them here for the people of the forum for like $10 a piece. I would but I have never done so and do not trust my t-shirt making skills.
I don't trust my skills either. My friend makes shirts all the time using said materials, but whenever I have tried, I failed miserably lol.

daguin

Plain shirts from Champs = 5 for $20
10 pack iron-on printer paper from Michael's = $8
I can has 5 shirts for less than 1 of yours :p
I don't trust my skills either. My friend makes shirts all the time using said materials, but whenever I have tried, I failed miserably lol.

LOL!

A truly classic LPF'ism if ever I read one . . . .

I could do this for less if I could do this, but I can't do this so I can't so will you do this for me for the price of me doing it myself (if I could) because you can (and I put a cute smilie at the end of my request)?

:na::tinfoil::D:beer::crackup:

You've been online too long HS. Take a walk in the sunshine. Smell some flowers before winter sets in. Get laid

Peace,
dace

LOL!

A truly classic LPF'ism if ever I read one . . . .

:na::tinfoil::D:beer::crackup:

You've been online too long HS. Take a walk in the sunshine. Smell some flowers before winter sets in. Get laid

Peace,
dace

Formula of: I could do this for less if I could do this, but I can't do this so I can't so will you do this for me for the price of me doing it myself (if I could) because you can (and I put a cute smilie at the end of my request)?

==> PriceLPF Wants To Pay = PriceFinal - (Labour Time + Shipping & Handling Fees + Quality Control + Plotted Graph + 6 Month Guarantee)Cost + Components/PartsCost

If you haven't figured it out yet, PriceFinal = 0 in most cases.

Thats so cool.
$20 is not a bad price, for a custom shirt. You sure got loyalty for the forums.
I'll have to keep a eye out for you next time I'm up in SF.

quality shirt-long lasting print job-plus shipping-- may be hard to do for only$10. espcially larger sizes of Ts. We(ThePitmeisters) get several hundred printed up every year for our big cook-off for the last 10 yrs. thousands!! total & we give them all away to our sponsors and many others(ALL good looking gals get them -no probs)-hak---I can ask our local printer if a GB is wanted.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Uhm ..... next week, if i see a friend that do these things for work (adhesives, printing and sewing on clothes, publicitary things in general, and so on), i ask him how much they cost in quantities .....

Dam I want one of these. It will go good with my Google and Facebook shirts. I am interested if someone wants to do a run of these lol. If no one does, Ill have to put that link on my Christmas list to Santa this year. :D