Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

LPF music tread!!!

I like just about all the ones mentioned in this thread and I'v'e done pyro on stage for these guys many times Rammstein they are sick ! every song has several pyro cues they won't even peform if they don't get signed off on the pyro by the fire marshal :eg: I've done pyro twice for the Rolling Stones and once for Floyd, man them were the days ! :beer:

Flaminpyro...

WOW -- Indoor pyro! I thought special venue of off barges on water was difficult.
I've never done indoor pyro.

HMike

I listen to a lot of different kind of music. I listen to Hardstyle, Hip-Hop (i.e eric b. and rakim, krs-one, pete rock and cl .etc), some rock, classical music, reggae, and some others.

I can't stand country music though. :barf:

DISTURBED!!!

512dTjfjipL._SL160_AA115_.jpg
51TA343G6VL._SL160_AA115_.jpg
51BwzQkMilL._SL160_AA115_.jpg
51TqaKZJG8L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

('nuff said)

Actually, I do like other stuff. Disturbed is simply my favorite, and THE BEST band out there.

I also enjoy rock, metal, dance, techno, industrial, electronica, remixes, etc:

Godsmack
Rammstein
Scooter
David Guetta
ZZ Top
Poison
Ratt
Bon Jovi
Madonna
DJ Inphinity
DJ Doboy
Eminem
DMX
Ice-T
Ice Cube
Kaci Battaglia
Cascada
Rollergirl
Melanie C

I basically like everything except for country, jazz, and blues. I can add more to this list when I'm home. All my music is at home.

Last edited:
Country, and I'm proud of it. I also enjoy classical music. Along with a lot of the previously mentioned bands, and Fractal Gates, Artas, Kampfar (long live metal!)

Have you seen the literal Rick roll? It's really funny, so are the other literal videos.

These are some of my favorites. Tell me what you think. :D

Hisham Abbas - Habibi Dah

Unknown - Tehran My Love

n.A.T.o - Be Umide

Marina Mustafaeva- Mavlid

Nida Jan - Shal Awoordem

Some Kids - Amra Amra Soodo Amra

Unknown - Jeenah Jeenah

Ahmed Al Ghannam - Ya Nathiran

n.A.T.o. - Chor Javon

Unknown - Saraya Al-Quds

Last edited:
That's some mighty fine music Simon ... never listened to that genre before , but I like it. Makes a change from my usual. :)

I like almost anything that is NOT trashpunk or trashmetal, and that have NOT to do with Jovanotti and Vasco Rossi (those two are good just as combustible, imho :p)

For the rest, from classic, to light, to relax, to pop, to ..... well, as said, almost anything.

Some preferred, more than others ? ..... uhm .....

POOH
Renato Zero
Pink Floyd
Bob Catley
Enya
Celtic Harp players in general

Damn, is difficult to made a classification, when you like almost all :p :D

Back