But only about 1-2 weeks ago (or whenever the article came out) did I learn about an actual date, July 1st. So I've been going spending crazy over the last 2 weeks, because I won't be able to buy much more after this
Of yeah I forgot . it is pretty messed up, what with the NWO and things like that and all the lies that the government tell people and the amount of money they steal . ( Google it people I cant be bothered explaining )
BTW if anyone reads the Bible and thinks that the apocalypse is happening ( because things that are described in the bible are happening now ) then its because we're making it happen to follow what the Bible says, to fulfil the prophecy ( always wanted to say that ;D )
Sorry got all religious there ( Dont even have a religion ;D )
[quote author=john_lawson link=1213066765/84#88 date=1213196902][quote author=Murudai link=1213066765/84#84 date=1213196456][quote author=roSSco link=1213066765/72#74 date=1213188655]
Smuggle it in an orifice.
The laws in NSW Australia as detailed will be as follows and apply AFTER July 1, 2008:
* All lasers are now defined legally as "dangerous implements".
* Police may now search a premises or person for said lasers.
* Anyone CARRYING a laser pointer in a public place may be fined.
* Anyone USING a laser in a public place may be fined and imprisoned.
* Police now have the ability to frisk those suspected of carrying a laser.
* Class 3 & 4 Handheld Lasers will be restricted from import.
* The laws apply to handheld lasers, regardless of the ouput of the laser.
* If you own a laser pointer under 1mW, you may use it as needed.
* People who wish to use stronger handheld lasers in their work, [highlight]HOBBY[/highlight] or business may apply for an exemption.
* If you are stopped and found to be carrying a laser, you must show that you were traveling to or from your place of work/[highlight]HOBBY[/highlight]/business to/from your home at the time or you may be subject to a fine.
The highlighted bit suggests exemptions for people who collect lasers as a hobby.
Second thing :
In the last 12 months, there have been seven reported instances of lasers being used to target aircraft in the ACT alone. ( only 7 "attacks" )