Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LG Rigel and Aquarius for sale.

I've decided I'm ready to sell my LG Rigel-6, as its a very niche color, and while I like it I really really miss 473nm, so I'm going to replace my 473.

Here is the review I did on this laser just less than a year ago: http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/laserglow-rigel-6-593-5nm-review-pics-70159.html

This little 593.5nm laser puts out 6.8mW average and 9.8mW peak, as tested by Laserglow upon sending it to me. I do not have an LPM but I do trust their measurements. This laser doesn't have much use on it at all, it's just not practical, even as a cat toy, however for the purpose of amazing beam specs and golden yummy rarity, it's worth having.

Here is the Rigel today!
image.jpg

>>SOLD<<

On that note, the only reason I need a new 473nm laser is stupidity, and I don't even wanna talk about it :( but this Aquarius had a CR2 put into it that was given to me as a gift, and I had no clue the CR2 was a 4.2v.... It used to lase at like 13~15mW of beautiful 473nm light but now it's not in any presentable shape, and the foam in the box has a chunk burnt out (arctic).. So if there's anything you can do for this thing, or anything you Want to do with this thing, make me an offer, the host is solid CNI build and I'm sure some other stuff inside is salvageable. (NOTE: if I put a CR2 into it now, it emits a faint blue glow until it warms up to emitting maybe .003 of a mW..)

The Aquarius is _Sold_.
image-1.jpg

Last edited:

ARG

PM sent. Very interested in the dead 473nm. Perhaps the Rigel as well.

Last edited:
Both still available. Prices updated. Note that if there is a laserist in your life, purchasing this Rigel for them this holiday season WILL get you laid. ;) :crackup:

Last edited:
Both still available. Prices updated. Note that if there is a laserist in your life, purchasing this Rigel for them this holiday season WILL get you laid. ;) :crackup:

:crackup: Are you trying to scare away buyers...? I mean we have what, 3-5 confirmed girls on the forum ever :cryyy:

Yeah, not many girls are like, "ER MER GERD LAYZERS! MUST BUY!"
I mean, they think its cool till they see the price-tag.
Just tell em your a high roller and DGAF about money.
That will get em. Maybeee.

DJNY

I´ve heard that 70% of the forums guests are girls :shhh:

Gl with the sale :wave:

Last edited:
for that rigel i would give you the gentleman's special :umbrella: