Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LG 8x BD burner 119.00 at Frys

:crackup::crackup::crackup:ROFL.....

What a way to start the day....:crackup:

Jerry

daguin

Nice set of balls you have there Dave...

Why thank you.

They are some of my favorite things.

I play with them all the time

Most people who visit me cannot resist handling them

Many people remark about that they are heavier than they though they would be

I have had quite a few people pay me to hold one

Peace,
dave

Women... ask one of them out for me will you Dave? Better yet, ship girl 1-5 from the left to me. You can keep number 6 :crackup:

HIMNL9

There is soooo much more to life than electronics :D

Let me try to guess the one that most of the users notice more easy than the others, in your examples ..... :eg:

1390526-Nice_view_of_the_beach_eh-Daytona_Beach.jpg

BTW, is this your idea of a relaxing trip in search of minerals and stones, or i'm wrong ?

FalsterWorkshop2-07.jpg

LOL !!

:D j/k

I'll take the one far left. Nice bodies, but their faces leave much to be desired.

daguin

BTW, is this your idea of a relaxing trip in search of minerals and stones, or i'm wrong ?

FalsterWorkshop2-07.jpg

LOL !!

:D j/k

Actually, yes. :D

That is a real picture of me. :wave:

Coromoto Minerals In Maine

Scroll down to the bottom of that page. I removed the specimen pictured from that very pocket. It now resides on my desk (cleaned up, of course) :drool:

desk2-1.jpg

Me n rocks -- We're like that

Peace,
dave

Wow that looks like a giant version of the Lepidolite crystal my GF just bought.

HIMNL9

LOL, that looks as a monster of quartz crystal ..... very beautiful. (and also the rest of the collection is impressive :drool:)

I also like minerals, but here we don't have places like these ones, and my "collection" is just made of little pieces collected here and there, or buyed in various places in the years (and actually, closed in a box, cause i don't have the needed space for place them :p)

But i'm not an expert, anyway ..... i just like minerals :)

Edit:

I have some 100 pound chunks of massive lepidolite out front if you want one ;)

Peace,
dave

If you was in my country and zone, you was risking to have an unexpected visitor, one of these days, saying something similar, LOL ..... BTW, i think i have a piece of it, but not the crystal one (it's like a granulous pink stone with some small reflexes like mica, and according with the images i've seen, i think it's lepidolite, but not 100% sure) ..... i've seen some big good dark-magenta crystals, polished and mounted on a wood base, for sale, in a shop that sell "artistic items" (how do you call them ? ..... items for complete a room with some artistic or elegant touch ..... and that someone calls also "dust collectors" :p), but they ask so much money, that i probably spend less coming there and digging it myself, lol.

Last edited:
I have some 100 pound chunks of massive lepidolite out front if you want one ;)

Peace,
dave

LOL she paid $5 for a tiny piece because they told her it would help with her depression. I know...I know....:tinfoil:

TJ check out my big ball it could be the winner in the big ball contest we will have to see if there is a bigger one out there this one is over 8" in diameter and has about 6 lasers pointing into it at this time...
2yo3m8j.jpg

Nice set of balls you have there Dave...

daguin

LOL she paid $5 for a tiny piece because they told her it would help with her depression. I know...I know....:tinfoil:

Lepidolite is lithium rich mica. Because lithium is (was?) used to treat depression, the "healy-feely" crowd has decided that lepidolite will do the same for you just by being near it. It is the REAL reason why tourmaline miners are always so happy ;)

I talk to people with these beliefs all the time. My ex-wife is one of them. She walks around with her polished stones of the day inside her bra! I have a copy of Melody's Updated edition of "Love is in the Earth" on my shelf and take it with me to shows.

However, as my ex-wife used to say, "You just aren't sensitive enough to feel it, dave." I have no way to argue against that statement. :tinfoil:

Peace,
dave

wow i need a hundred pound chunk in my pocket

Call Dave LOL

Don't we all brother. I hope things are looking up for you some.

TJ check out my big ball it could be the winner in the big ball contest we will have to see if there is a bigger one out there this one is over 8" in diameter and has about 6 lasers pointing into it at this time...

You and the big balls all the time. I think you may have some testicular envy issues :whistle:. LOL no..very nice. I don't have room for balls so I have nothing to show. Unless you want to see big, hairy nazi balls, with 2 big scars.

I dig the energy theory, but I think objects, even people, just radiate. I don't believe in permanent transference.

If she gets any comfort out of it, I guess its worth it. In the past 6 months her Dad, grandmother, and best friend's mother died. She was really close to all of them. Her dad was only 52. So she is still messed up.