Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazerer.com

Stix62

im buying 3mor lasers of another member on LPF. a 100mw red, 50mw green and a >80mw 405nm all for just £42 including shipping.

I've got a 70mW 405nm that mullers black balloons at 15 feet in a second :D (one of swimminsurfers blu-rays)

405's are my fave :D

Last edited:

Maze

you should pm maze he has a laser form the same guy with the same rating, he may be tell you if its working right, I do not own a 100mw green so its hard for me to tell, I know my lasers burn, but my first laser was a 1.4 or 1.6w 445nm today is the one year anniversary of me and lasers :p or handheld ones anyway. I cannot wait to see what I can do in 10 years, before I die I will make a laser cannon, I wont be satisfied till it has kick and draws on the moon:lasergun:

so your gonna build a laser like the one on the smiley? (cannon) :D

there is somthing wrong with my laser. i know i keep saying this. but this time its confirmed, it could be the batts, i dunno. but a 5mw ebay next to it is the same brightness, and it isnt burning matches that well. can only burn matches ( if im lucky) if i put the match in the "sweet spot" if i make the dot really small, it doesnt even smoke thin plastic. and no chance of popping a baloon. ill replace the batts, and see if theres a difference, if there isnt, then ill take out the diode (its really easy to get to the diode in this host, just unscrew the top cap and diode is revealed in a heatsink) and replace it with a 200mw green or somthing

Maze

i think you just recieved a bad battery dude, try to order a new one if you can.

Maze

by the way, if you want some burning power, then buy a 1W or something more than 100mw.. :)

Maze

and if you wanna spend some money on a cool green handheld then buy a 4-500mW greenie :)

i know, i asked about this on another thread or this one i think, i could have got a 1w, but most people said get the 100mw so i got this. now i cant get a 1w for a good few months. building up my already collection, going to get a 150mw green, 50mw red etc etc

i aint got a job or anything, im only 14 (yes i know, pls dont say things like your too young for lasers and stuff, i know what im doing) and only get about £5 a week income from saving up bus fares and stuff.

btw, why can i only burn stuff in the sweet spot? do i make the dot the smallest it will go to pop a baloon from about 3feet?

Last edited:

Maze

LOL YOUR TOO YOUNG! just kidding, im 14 too :) i dont have a job either, my dad just gives me money if i want lol :p but you could also try to build your own laser? :)

and my parents dont giv me any money at all. i have to save my bus fare by walking to school instead of taking the bus, and as you can imagine, this takes along while to make money