Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands.com "HALF PRICE WITH A REVIEW" Promotion When?

D

Deleted member 8382

did anyone with some rep a part from me asked for an unit?

Flamingpyro, hakzaw1, Nefarious, DayOfShadows, me
Check the first post, it's been updated.

Guys, our 7$ goggles are hot in ebay. Now the goggles sent with high power laser are sold out. We have to wait 2 or 3 days to let our partner glasses factory to produce a new batch of goggles. Sorry to let you wait 2 or 3 days more.
Merry

Last edited:
Guys, our 7$ goggles are hot in ebay. Now the goggles sent with high power laser are sold out. We have to wait 2 or 3 days to let our partner glasses factory to product a new batch of goggles. Sorry to let you wait 2 or 3 days more.
Merry

merry-can I have a link to your cheap goggles? I would like a pair.

will

D

Deleted member 8382

Oh wait, you're selling them for 7$ too! So they are not the same than the other ones at 16$? Have you tested them against an LPM? I have those too and they work PERFECT for green lasers, I don't image how could they block it even better!

Yes, they are very effective. Once I accidentally pointed a 200mW green at my left eye :eek: for a split second while working with the module up close and my vision is fine, thankfully :bowdown: Also, you can't beat the price! (they are $7.99 at focalprice EDIT: I mean laserlands sell them for less)

Last edited:
Merry, laserking's description says "Temperature Samping: 10KΩ Thermistor". Does that mean that it regulates current depending on module's temperature, protecting the laser from overheating? (oh, and I believe you misspelled "sampling")

did anyone with some rep a part from me asked for an unit?

I did, but I told Merry that I wouldn't be able to buy it until Feb. Only time will tell to see if I will still get the discount. I planned on buying the 200mW King, but if I can't get it for the 50% off, I might not be able to afford it. :(

I did, but I told Merry that I wouldn't be able to buy it until Feb. Only time will tell to see if I will still get the discount. I planned on buying the 200mW King, but if I can't get it for the 50% off, I might not be able to afford it. :(

the coupon code expire date is Feb 11. You can use the coupon before that day. so don't worry about it. there is enough time:crackup:

Oh wait, you're selling them for 7$ too! So they are not the same than the other ones at 16$? Have you tested them against an LPM? I have those too and they work PERFECT for green lasers, I don't image how could they block it even better!

the protection effect is good though it is cheap. no worse than so-called professional goggles. but it is not professional one

D

Deleted member 8382

And what does professional exactly means? If they protect you they are just as professional as the others :crackup:

And what does professional exactly means? If they protect you they are just as professional as the others :crackup:

in fact, i don't know. albert:na:
the glasses factory says the professional one are sent to Germany for quality inspection and it can filter what it needs to filter. i will ask for more information about it. :can: