Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbtb.com the source for all laser needs. (6% coupon : 109058640691)

Laserbtb.com has stopped activities.

Laserbtb has stopped activities. See the last post.

---------------------------

naamloosgx.jpg

Hello fellow photon enthousiasts!

As some of you may know i have done about five groupbuys for laserBTB now.
I was informed by laserbtb that they got three stickies on the lpf forum. And they asked me to make posts for them, and answer the questions in the thread. This only seems logical since i have worked with them for a couple of years now and know their stuff inside out. So here it is! :beer:

General company info

Laserbtb is located in asia. They have a wide range of products in their collection like:

- Fiber testing equipment
- Diodes
- Handheld and Portable lasers
- Lab style lasers
- Pen pointers
- Laser safety equipment
- IR lighting

And in all these categories they have multiple wavelengths, powers and models. So be sure to check out their website! The prices are very good and with the coupon: 109058640691 even better!

There are many reviews on the forum in the "Review" section. If you hesitate look up a few reviews! Or message me via PM with you question!

Laserbtb's latest innovation's:

Althought there are some serious steps being made in the fiber laser industry by Laserbtb wanted to point out two laser you all might like!

6CD74758-3BDD-413E-960F-08F0C182BEC5_zpsvpr0gdcw.jpg

- LFP445H- 1000mW HERE

- HL445- 1000mW D50M HERE

I find it highly disturbing to be able to put a laser under water. :confused: But according to laserbtb they tested the product up to 50 meters depth! Which is awesome if you ask me. I made a video:

Allways wear goggles when you put a laser under water. The reflection of the water can blind you! Here is a nice picture my friend "Brucemir" took:

DSC_0200_resize_zps348ac6b0.jpg

Here is a power graph:

445waterproof_zpsbeb25a28.png

The other laser i got was also a 445-1W. Only this model had modes. This is new for laserbtb to have this in higher powered lasers. I also made a video of the functions:

I find it very cool that the laser has modes. The standby light makes a very good indicator if the laser is armed or not. You still have the posibility to focus the laser and a lens shutter.

Here is a power graph:

445modes_zps3823a7ca.png

If you make a purchase at laserbtb please use the following coupon!

-------------> 109058640691 <---------------

----------------------------------------

Would you like to play with these lasers? That is not a problem :) You can borrow them from me for shipping costs only. Only thing i ask in return is to post your findings here in this thread. How cool would it be to see a member diving with the waterproof 445? :shhh: PM for details!

-------------------------------------

Thanks for looking! :san:

Last edited:

rhd

Re: Laserbtb.com the source for all laser needs. (6%: 109058640691)

Why is this in the BST forum instead of "Deals and Discounts" or "Group Buys" or "Companies" ???

Last edited:

ARG

Why is this in the BST forum instead of "Deals and Discounts" or "Group Buys" or "Companies" ???

It's a paid sticky, and the B/S/T section gets the most traffic and visibility.

rhd

Ahhhh, didn't see that. I came to the thread via BST update email.

Correct :) kevin bought three sticky's. And some adds. He asked me to write something for them.

Greetings! :beer:

I used the coupon code and bought a HL450 - 100 on November 23rd and received the laser on December 5th. 12 days!!!! I did not expect to get it that fast :)

I've been wanting to get my hands on one of laserbtb's diving lasers for a few weeks now. I am a scuba diver and am interested in taking a pointer with me to be able to point out fish/coral/etc to my dive buddy. Would you be willing to let me try it? Also, if you aren't horribly attached to it, would you be interested in selling it?

Sure! I sent you a pm! :beer:

USAbro

Can you get us the %10 off I'd be happy!

USAbro

I saw a thread with a 10% laser btb discount code that no longer works, aren't you the one who gets us the codes or something.

Oh i see! I bet that this was a temporary thing. This 6% coupon is for ever and it is the only working coupon right now. Best i can do unfortunately :(

Robin

naamloosgx.jpg

Hello fellow photon enthousiasts!

As some of you may know i have done about five groupbuys for laserBTB now.
I was informed by laserbtb that they got three stickies on the lpf forum. And they asked me to make posts for them, and answer the questions in the thread. This only seems logical since i have worked with them for a couple of years now and know their stuff inside out. So here it is! :beer:

General company info

Laserbtb is located in asia. They have a wide range of products in their collection like:

- Fiber testing equipment
- Diodes
- Handheld and Portable lasers
- Lab style lasers
- Pen pointers
- Laser safety equipment
- IR lighting

And in all these categories they have multiple wavelengths, powers and models. So be sure to check out their website! The prices are very good and with the coupon: 109058640691 even better!

There are many reviews on the forum in the "Review" section. If you hesitate look up a few reviews! Or message me via PM with you question!

Laserbtb's latest innovation's:

Althought there are some serious steps being made in the fiber laser industry by Laserbtb wanted to point out two laser you all might like!

6CD74758-3BDD-413E-960F-08F0C182BEC5_zpsvpr0gdcw.jpg

- LFP445H- 1000mW HERE

- HL445- 1000mW D50M HERE

I find it highly disturbing to be able to put a laser under water. :confused: But according to laserbtb they tested the product up to 50 meters depth! Which is awesome if you ask me. I made a video:

Allways wear goggles when you put a laser under water. The reflection of the water can blind you! Here is a nice picture my friend "Brucemir" took:

DSC_0200_resize_zps348ac6b0.jpg

Here is a power graph:

445waterproof_zpsbeb25a28.png

The other laser i got was also a 445-1W. Only this model had modes. This is new for laserbtb to have this in higher powered lasers. I also made a video of the functions:

I find it very cool that the laser has modes. The standby light makes a very good indicator if the laser is armed or not. You still have the posibility to focus the laser and a lens shutter.

Here is a power graph:

445modes_zps3823a7ca.png

If you make a purchase at laserbtb please use the following coupon!

-------------> 109058640691 <---------------

----------------------------------------

Would you like to play with these lasers? That is not a problem :) You can borrow them from me for shipping costs only. Only thing i ask in return is to post your findings here in this thread. How cool would it be to see a member diving with the waterproof 445? :shhh: PM for details!

-------------------------------------

Thanks for looking! :san:

I have the same laser for a month now works perfect like a 2w but I need to sell it because I need some money do you know how to sell on here I'm new to this

@bobbypayne310 Is yours the waterproof diving laser? If so, which mw?

Pman

I would be careful about that unit under the water. What I mean is it seems to be rated the same way a watch is and that 50 meters is with no movement. Totally different when you are waving it around. If you can actually swim with it in your hand with movement at 50 meters the rating would be much deeper than that for static pressure test. Just saying.... Maybe I'm wrong but I would want their guarantee to work at that depth. Not sure how you would prove it though.