Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbeamk trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSS

I don't get it my self!!!!! I just don't understand the point of trolling! I really don't...
Il give you credit, you are handling this like a pro and believe me I realize your holding back the thug way that "we all have" in us. Keep it up and this should taper down in a bit. We are only seeing what this kid has done here, who only knows what problems hes caused elsewhere He has probably cried wolf so many times no one believes him anyway if he were to try something stupid. Your right I just dont get trolls?? Are they bullied, or are they like people who cut themsevles because it makes them feel in control. :thinking:

Podo

He tried ordering from me no long ago, said the problem he had with paypal, couldn't pay, paypal held my fund, blah blah blah... Countless pms sent to me asking for help and constantly changing his laser/order details . I smell a troll or even a possible scammer after I saw his paypal account is "suckitlol@******.com".

Last edited:
You know that person is male, have you forgotten already that he was offended when you accused him of having a vagina. I don't think we need to continue to be rude to him or it may encourage him to come back.

@ Pi R Squared
Wow, that really has stuck in your craw hasn't it?
Go back and look at my original reply about that. You will see the content and how it was worded. Nobody took the time. I will gladly expand on the subject if you so desire.

Yeah Alan, it's a more than a little odd you keep bringing that up with Laserchic. It clearly hit some type of nerve with you. You have brought this ridiculous point up in at least 3 other threads sometimes more than once. Get over it man move on! It's not a big deal regardless. Its like you have some chip on your shoulder "How dare a woman speak to a man this way".

@Laserchic- don't even feel you have to defend yourself. So much worse digs are said here everyday. Its Alan's problem not yours. Nobody else cares.

Last edited:
Yeah Alan, it's a more than a little odd you keep bringing that up with Laserchic. It clearly hit some type of nerve with you. You have brought this ridiculous point up in at least 3 other threads sometimes more than once. Get over it man move on! It's not a big deal regardless. Its like you have some chip on your shoulder "How dare a woman speak to a man this way".

@Laserchic- don't even feel you have to defend yourself. So much worse digs are said here everyday. Its Alan's problem not yours. Nobody else cares.

OK it appears that you want an argument and want to carry this on further, so be it. She is the one who required bringing this up multiple times or I would have let it go.

I would just let it go folks. That former member is the one in the wrong, the mom has been notified and if nothing is done on their end then that is on them. Let's spend our time more productively on... ummmmm ..... LAAAAAZZZZZOURRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D

@ Pi R Squared
Wow, that really has stuck in your craw hasn't it?
Go back and look at my original reply about that. You will see the content and how it was worded. Nobody took the time. I will gladly expand on the subject if you so desire.

In this thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/s...rs-money-nationality-nasa-usabro-95081-7.html
Here is your post:

"?? This guys got cajones! ??
No way, he actually has a vagina.
Think about it a minute to let it sink in and see why I say that."

That is a deliberate attempt to insult and provoke him.
I believe this is the reply you are talking about:

"It has given me my first negative rep ... Boooooo :p

Apparently the person does not understand "

Again trolling him by referring to him as "it".

@ VisibleGreen
Do you know if that person is a male or female?
Therefore I correctly used "they"
They is used with an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine "he" or the definite feminine "she".

Again in this thread, the reason I bring it up again, you again pretend you don't know if he is a male or female. Again this is deliberate trolling.

I have to say that he (Laserbeamk) was very annoying and we are better off without him, but please everyone use some common sense and avoid trolling and insults, when you try to provoke people you often will.

There is a very good chance he may read all of this and continuing to insult him is only more likely to bring him back.

Alan

APEX1

I no for a fact he's reading this right now as we speak!

I'm thinking 4chan would be a nice place to have his full address on. Those people manage to get the SWAT knock their door down for random things, not even kidding. This dude just took trolling to a whole other level. Trolling anonymously on a forum is one thing, but stalking someone by calling their phone over and over is just ridiculous.

LOL Posting that guys full info on 4chan will ruin his lifeXD

I've been on both sides and I see how anoying trolling can be and how fun it can be too. Normally on the forums where I am an administrator on we just mute the user. That way they are less likely to create multiple accounts. If they do we just escalate it to an ip ban or a subnet ban. Sometimes I play along with them and I end up trolling them. Straight up ignoring the person works but may not be a good idea here since the person can move on to another unsuspecting member on LPF. If he returns with a proxy then hes trying too hard.

If someone posts his username, number, email, and IP I can probably dig up all his info.

I no for a fact he's reading this right now as we speak!
Well good. Let's see how he likes pictures of his home and personal information made public. I'm quite sure his parents are not going to appreciate the mess this immature spoiled brat has put them in. I would show his parents this thread personally so they can know what their little shit head child is causing.

This kid is causing trouble here without even being here to cause trouble.:wtf:

Alan

APEX1

This was not my intention! I just wanted to share what was going on! I hope no one sees me as an instigator or anything... I know how some people here like to throw names around etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.