Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbeamk trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

APEX1

yeah I'm sure it would. But he has family that would suffer from it as well. It's honestly a sick thing to do to someone! Having flash bangs come through the window along with a hand full of Americas finest is no fun day for all involved!

Last edited:

APEX1

True that. At least we got a backup plan, right?

I'm sure there's other ways to get this dude. He probably has Facebook, maybe you can find him on there and send around his pictures or something. Or, as a last resort kinda thing, send him a pile of crap, literally: shitsenders - the ULTIMATE gag gift - SWEET revenge at its finest

back up plan?????????????? NO lol no way will I be apart of it! and if I find out it happens to him I'll make sure to find out who it was. Swatting is a very serious offence! There are other ways of getting him back!

gozert

Yeah you're right. Swatting is a little too extreme. Maybe just go with the bag of poop then?

Last edited:
back up plan?????????????? NO lol no way will I be apart of it! and if I find out it happens to him I'll make sure to find out who it was. Swatting is a very serious offence! There are other ways of getting him back!
Wouldn't it work to just notify his parents about what he's been doing? I suppose they might be as antisocial as he is in their attitudes but at least they might have sufficient maturity to realize the potential trouble their kid could be creating for them.

Ed

Last edited:

APEX1

I notified his mother about it.. although I'm sure nothing will come of it.

Last edited:
I notified his mother about it.. although I'm sure nothing will come of it.
Good...that's a sensible first step. You need to be cautious not to do something that would let them accuse you of harassing the little twerp. I sense that you know that already. :)

People with the mindset that he has exhibited can be a real pain. It sounds like he might be showing a bit of borderline personality disorder symptoms. I hope you can shake him off without too much more trouble.

Ed

APEX1

Yeah man as far as I'm concerned it's over. I flagged his number so if he tries texting or calling I'm just going to hit him with harassment..

APEX1

It's on my profile page. Just thought it would help out.. something like this has never happened before. He's just mad cause I wouldn't help after he'd been banned so that's why he decided to troll me I guess. No big deal anymore it's been taken care of. 99.9% of us are adults and professionals so I don't mind having my number available on here to help out a newcomer etc...

Last edited:
I would just let it go folks. That former member is the one in the wrong, the mom has been notified and if nothing is done on their end then that is on them. Let's spend our time more productively on... ummmmm ..... LAAAAAZZZZZOURRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D

@ Pi R Squared
Wow, that really has stuck in your craw hasn't it?
Go back and look at my original reply about that. You will see the content and how it was worded. Nobody took the time. I will gladly expand on the subject if you so desire.

APEX1

I would just let it go folks. That former member is the one in the wrong, the mom has been notified and if nothing is done on their end then that is on them. Let's spend our time more productively on... ummmmm ..... LAAAAAZZZZZOURRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D.

Agreed! I just wanted to warn others :thanks:

Last edited:
@ noobphaser215
Hey, sorry that I thought it but didn't say it before. It is a bummer to see that your kindness and above and beyond help to that member was used against you. :(
Keep being the nice and helpful person that you are and thank you very much for giving us a heads up. Most of the time we are able to see a persons true colors. Yes, we all have a bad moment or day and even the best of us can be a jerk at times but some people make it a life's goal to be unpleasant. I think that takes so much more energy and can't figure out why some folks have to be such a negative Nelly and be so darn mean :thinking:

APEX1

I don't get it my self!!!!! I just don't understand the point of trolling! I really don't...

This is way beyond trolling. Hounding you, sending tons of texts and so on.
Mama needs to do this to the rascal :twak: and a whole bunch of :spank: :spank: :spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.