Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Stuff for Sale

I haven't done anything with my laser hobby for a couple of years now, so I am selling everything except some of my favorite handhelds. I would like to keep the entire lot together and am asking $90 shipped. Photos and item descriptions below:

pMBd7jk.jpg

Two green pointers between 5 and 50mW, and one 405nm pointer <50mW.

Y7Kqppu.jpg

One Lazerer 808nm <1W handheld laser.

RpIpIyf.jpg

Glasses that protect the eyes from the 808nm laser.

pfafxzg.jpg

A test load that simulates a laser diode. Purchased from Jufran88.

Dcsuaws.jpg

(3) 200mW 650nm, (2) 100mW 405nm, and 1 broken 150mW 450nm diodes in modules with acrylic lens. (4) diffraction gratings, (3) driver circuits, and various batteries, mini-hosts, a battery charger, and some blank PCBs.

dH1OpYA.jpg

LyE5SqM.jpg

OK9KlQw.jpg

Heatsinks, a broken 650nm diode, and an unknown diode in copper module.

MfHb9Uu.jpg

A broken flashlight that can be used as a laser host.

mviCBny.jpg

BH0jggH.jpg

An M140 1W 445nm build in an MXDL host. Either the diode or heatsink does not function properly. The host and heatsink were purchased from Mrcrouse.

GASppdc.jpg

A 1W 445nm build in a C2 host with custom heatsink from Eudaimonium. It was working two years ago, now it won't turn on, most likely due to something becoming disconnected.

koc8Kgb.jpg

A 405nm 100mW build in an Aurora host with black heatsink. I think the diode is burned out, as it is very faint.

mod4152.jpg

My name and date. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Im gonna sleep on it and see how I feel about it tomorrow. This is really tempting:D

Sta

Re: Proper 16340 Batteries for my 445nm 4W Laser

Im gonna sleep on it and see how I feel about it tomorrow. This is really tempting:D

If you'd like I can reduce the cost for you by buying the 808. Would you be interested in selling it to me after you buy the lot?

Or -- spyrius, could you sell me the 808 separately?

Re: Proper 16340 Batteries for my 445nm 4W Laser

If you'd like I can reduce the cost for you by buying the 808. Would you be interested in selling it to me after you buy the lot?

Or -- spyrius, could you sell me the 808 separately?

Possibly. I'll let Lildutchboy7 have first dibs.

Really nice deal for all of it. I would jump right on it if I was just getting into the hobby.

BobMc

If you get no takers, I'll buy it. Let me know. Thanks

BobMc

Good purchase Lildutchboy I was waiting In the wings. Think you got a good deal, enjoy!

Last edited:
Paid :D
I have been interested in an IR laser and I definitely needed to get myself a test load.

All the extras will be very vice as well:D

Got it all today:D this is enough building supplies to last me for a little bit :D

Thanks and good doing business with ya!

Dang I missed the 808nm, I would've bought that. :cryyy::crackup::takeit:

Dang I missed the 808nm, I would've bought that. :cryyy::crackup::takeit:

It doesn't seem to be working right now... But the good news is, is that I have the both of the 445s working and The flashlight is in very good shape so I think I'll keep it. I'll need it for when I'm working in the lower decks of the ships:D

I'm not sure what drivers to use for the 650s but I'm in the process of working that out right now. Just gotta figure out what diode they are :crackup: