Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Games

Lasers are obviously fascinating, and reading through some of the topics, a lot of people really want to burn things. There are all sorts of tools that use lasers to burn stuff, and I'm sure it's a lot of fun to burn some scraps of paper. But I'm guessing that get's old fast.

Has anyone seen a game that uses lasers to burn targets? I'm looking for any kind of interesting laser game, besides regular laser tag.

What about home decor using lasers as decorative lighting, like furniture or wall art, or light fixtures?

Tmack

Always thought of. Laser paint by numbers. Make a paint by numbers design and when taken away, it would look free handed.

kilter

This one is like chess but with lasers! Beamz are enhanced by smoke and are around
3mw-5mw!
khet-laser-game-real-lasers.jpg

that is the game khet. i actually just got this off amazon for around $27. if you want to make it very difficult you can add a beam splitter kit. definitely worth getting

The pharaoh game is cool. I like painting with lasers too...

Speedy, do you use your laser as a lamp? Why is the HeNe beam green? Does the beam scatter when it exits the top of the acrylic (lexan?) or does it just refract?

Last edited:
Lasers are obviously fascinating, and reading through some of the topics, a lot of people really want to burn things. There are all sorts of tools that use lasers to burn stuff, and I'm sure it's a lot of fun to burn some scraps of paper. But I'm guessing that get's old fast.

Has anyone seen a game that uses lasers to burn targets? I'm looking for any kind of interesting laser game, besides regular laser tag.

What about home decor using lasers as decorative lighting, like furniture or wall art, or light fixtures?

First and foremost, welcome to LPF!

In a link I'll provide at the end here, a guy transforms an airsoft gun in to a laser gun, where the trigger of the gun will activate the laser. In one of the comments, someone suggested a dangerous and stupid game that I love. "Make a bunch of these laser guns, get high quality eye protection, give them to a group of friends, and attach 3+ black balloons to each other. If you lose all 3 of your balloons, you die (lose). Last man standing wins.", as the laser gun pretty much pops balloons instantly, from a good distance. Sounds fun, but dangerous, imo. :evil:

Just one game I know of! :beer:

Laser Gun - Real Life Laser Gun! Airsoft Gun Hacked Into Laser Blaster! - YouTube